news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-13-2006, 10:21 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
Yea guys, let's not be disrespectful and use silly curse words to belittle each other. Let's just focus on faggots. This is why I never come in this bullshit forum.

lol
Old 03-13-2006, 10:33 PM   #17
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Im sure this man can fight his own battles...if someone called him out then I'm sure it must be a personal offense that was taken.

It is not a reflection of the knowledge that is willingly shared on KTL.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 10:36 PM   #18
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis
WERE THE FUCK IS ANY KNOWLEDGE ON THIS THREAD IF U WANT TO CALL HIM OUT DO IT IN GC NOT KTL AND HE SAID HE WOULD LOVE HIS KID THE SAME IF HE WAS GAY OR NOT STOP FUCKIN UP KTL
I agree

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:40 PM   #19
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta

PEACE
i went back to the gay thread and prince shafag was the one who brought up violent threats first.....but who cares right?

sunny....i think oppressors should be killed.....

bottom line...don't be speaking mathmatics and then advocate white supremists tricks like homosexuality.......

i don't make fun of gays.....as you can clearly see i believe its a sickness which can be cured.....the only so called gays who should get their asses kicked is those who prowl around looking for homeless boys, or those who try to draw people into that satanic lifestyle.......
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 04:44 PM   #20
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze
as you can clearly see i believe its a sickness which can be cured.
One of the reasons Europeans invaded and divided Africa.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 08:08 PM   #21
$icka Than Aidz

$icka Than Aidz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOWCHEESE
as you can clearly see i believe its a sickness which can be cured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
One of the reasons Europeans invaded and divided Africa.
SO THE ASIATIC BLACK MAN WAS A BUTT PIRATE?
Old 03-15-2006, 02:34 PM   #22
SlightlySlightedFan

SlightlySlightedFan grasshopper
Default Ridiculous

This thread sucks ass.

I don't understand how folks here can bash gays and defend they're own people. It's all more of the same racsist/hater bullshit. If ya'll don't see that clear as day, guess what, you're a hypocrite, simple as that.

Ain't no better than a klan redneck. Take that with ya.
SlightlySlightedFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 03:25 PM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

know - leave this brother alone man - we don't know what kinda trauma he went through that makes him see it this way
Old 03-15-2006, 07:53 PM   #24
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so i guess you guys believe that homosexuality is biological?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:02 PM   #25
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by $icka Than Aidz
SO THE ASIATIC BLACK MAN WAS A BUTT PIRATE?
Im sorry for bashing, i cant edit, but yeah knowcheese, i know your cooler than the other guy, just forget it, peace
Old 07-23-2013, 02:19 AM   #26
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Snap View Post
PEACE
i went back to the gay thread and prince shafag was the one who brought up violent threats first.....but who cares right?

sunny....i think oppressors should be killed.....

bottom line...don't be speaking mathmatics and then advocate white supremists tricks like homosexuality.......

i don't make fun of gays.....as you can clearly see i believe its a sickness which can be cured.....the only so called gays who should get their asses kicked is those who prowl around looking for homeless boys, or those who try to draw people into that satanic lifestyle.......

white supremist trick? what? lol cured? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #27
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

who was the prince guy by the way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote