news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Superman & Batman Movie (2015)

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/171...an-movie.jhtml
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:15 AM   #2
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This has to be one of the worse decisions DC has agreed too. Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.

This will fail!

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #4
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The ONLY way this can truly work is if Snyder cast Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Batman. It'll be a great transition from the Dark Knight triology.

Old 07-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #5
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
This has to be one of the whers decisions DC has agreed too. Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.
I agree....I don't get this?

They are doing a "Justice League" movie eventually right ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #6
immaculate

8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms

logo looks like it was made 5 minutes before the announcement lmfao foh
8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #7
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Will they fuck off with these stupid big hollywood blockbuster movies. I dont care how good ya'll thought The Dark Knight was i thought it was nowhere near as good as everyone made out to be and i didnt even bother watchin the third or that new Superman movie which looked like thrash imo.

Fuck stupid over the top CGI battle scenes that go on for an hour, all these films are following the same boring formula now, Django Unchained was really the last great movie i seen in the cinema.

Film makers need to get more creative. David Lynch needs to come back with another masterpiece like Mulholland Drive and blow our fucking minds again.

Independent or foreign cinema is where its at. Dunno why ya'll even bother checkin for this watered down hollywood shit.

Watch the original "Funny Games", that film is fuckin TENSE.

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #8
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
I agree....I don't get this?

They are doing a "Justice League" movie eventually right ?
Yes, in 2017. For now, their plans are to do a Superman 2 followed by Superman and Batman, a Flash movie, and then the Justice League.

This will not work for a number of reasons.

How are they going to make a Superman and Batman film? Joseph Gordon Levitt has to play Batman. There's no other way.

Old 07-24-2013, 02:21 AM   #9
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 View Post
logo looks like it was made 5 minutes before the announcement lmfao foh
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:17 AM   #10
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
This has to be one of the worse decisions DC has agreed too. Rebooting the Batman franchise isn't a good idea. In my opinion, when it's concerning Batman, no director can outshine Nolan's performance.

This will fail!
Stop hyping Nolan, I'm sure there are directors that could do better....hell, even Nolan himself could do better! Batmab Begins is still better than TDK and TDKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Will they fuck off with these stupid big hollywood blockbuster movies. I dont care how good ya'll thought The Dark Knight was i thought it was nowhere near as good as everyone made out to be and i didnt even bother watchin the third or that new Superman movie which looked like thrash imo.

Fuck stupid over the top CGI battle scenes that go on for an hour, all these films are following the same boring formula now, Django Unchained was really the last great movie i seen in the cinema.

Film makers need to get more creative. David Lynch needs to come back with another masterpiece like Mulholland Drive and blow our fucking minds again.

Independent or foreign cinema is where its at. Dunno why ya'll even bother checkin for this watered down hollywood shit.

Watch the original "Funny Games", that film is fuckin TENSE.
Durag, +1

Some of you guys are brainwashed...
Old 07-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #11
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

[QUOTE=DR. NICK RIVIERA;2340588]Stop hyping Nolan, I'm sure there are directors that could do better....hell, even Nolan himself could do better! Batmab Begins is still better than TDK and TDKR
QUOTE]

Maybe but Nolan did it the right way. At this moment, Nolan can't be touched.

TDK and TDKR are classics.

Old 08-04-2013, 07:12 AM   #12
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #13
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

This is going to be a flop.

I liked Nolan's trilogy, TDKR is my favorite, I always thought TDK was overhyped. Ledger's performance is the whole movie. While Bale just over overacts every scene ans sounds like a rapist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #14
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient One View Post
This is going to be a flop.

I liked Nolan's trilogy, TDKR is my favorite, I always thought TDK was overhyped. Ledger's performance is the whole movie. While Bale just over overacts every scene ans sounds like a rapist.
This can work if they cast Joseph Gordon Levitt as Bats. Batman has always been more realistic than Supes.

Old 08-06-2013, 03:13 AM   #15
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
This can work if they cast Joseph Gordon Levitt as Bats. Batman has always been more realistic than Supes.
I don't know. Still see nightmares of those horrible 90's batman films.

We'll see. If it's made for adults it might be a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote