news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #16
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Oh dear, my apologies. I just noticed the Rich Homie video you have posted. My mistake. We have nothing further to discuss. Peace.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #17
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

It got you feeling some type of way I see...

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #18
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

You growing a rick ross beard now and wearing one of them hats now?

Old 07-21-2013, 01:48 PM   #19
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

To answer the immediate question of the topic at hand....The Prophet, Peace and Blessings be upon him, prophecised the arrival and takeover of Ad-Dajjal, The Anti-Christ.

If you notice, the eye on the back of the dollar bill of the U.S. is indeed a left eye. Also, if you look in the background, you will see water behind the pyramid. Dajjal was found by some of the companions on an island. I will post more extensively on this later. However, if anyone can manage to get through this entire series, they will see the correlations.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #20
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Words may mean something to you but I need something more substantial. Anything else? If not, then thank you for your time. Any pictures? Archaeological evidence? Humor me.

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, "I am the Almighty God. Obey me and always do what is right. 2 I will make my covenant with you and give you many descendants." 3 Abram bowed down with his face touching the ground, and God said, 4 "I make this covenant with you: I promise that you will be the ancestor of many nations. 5

The Lord appeared to Abraham at the sacred trees of Mamre. As Abraham was sitting at the entrance of his tent during the hottest part of the day, 2 he looked up and saw three men standing there. As soon as he saw them, he ran out to meet them. Bowing down with his face touching the ground.

Muhummad is a false prophet and islam is a false religion....Jews and Christians where the first and only ones to bow and pray with there face touching the ground.... islam is like gp wu lol
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:27 PM   #21
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

That video reminded me of an al-queda recruitment video.

Old 07-22-2013, 09:36 PM   #22
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
Muhummad is a false prophet and islam is a false religion....Jews and Christians where the first and only ones to bow and pray with there face touching the ground.... islam is like gp wu lol
the good thing about Jews is that they're not dumb enough to believe that God had a son. don't even use the Hebrew Bible, or what pagan christians call "old testament," to justify your religion. a Jew would slap you in the face for that. even they consider Jesus a false messiah, so get over it

christianity is the farthest thing from the Abrahamic God as you can get. prof zooruka is just mad that his favorite rappers are muslim lol

"you heard the verdict, I'm with Allah cuz he chose me; broke into the Vatican and strangled the Pope with his rosary"

Vinnie Paz. wide words never been spoken
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #23
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

I can't stand flip floppin ass confused scared little boys like you urbanz. Scared of the boogey man and hell. Preaching shit through fear because you read the Koran and your feeble little mind that pretends to be an intelligent creature of its master design could never ever prove to any of us that it's fairy tales or domes of the rock or anything archeologically discovered has anything to do with some mystical spook patriarchal abrahaimic diety.

NO RELIGION CAN DO THIS. AND THE PROGRAM HAS THE FALSE PRETENSE OF FEAR INJECTED INTO IT TO HAVE BLIND FAITH IN ALLAH/YAHWEH/JEHOVAH/ BLAH BLAH OR ELSE BURN IN HELL FOREVER AND EVER. IM SO SCARED URBANZ SNIFF SNIFF.

I CAN PROPHECY THAT YOU WILL WRITE A LONG ASS BORING DISPLAY OF UNSUBSTANTIAL CROCKERY SPRINKLED WITH A NICE DASH OF HYPOCRISY FOLLOWED BY SOME JULIENNE BEARD STRANDS FROM YOUR DIRTY ASS GOAT CHEESE SMELLING GOATEE.

Old 07-24-2013, 01:52 PM   #24
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
I can't stand flip floppin ass confused scared little boys like you urbanz. Scared of the boogey man and hell. Preaching shit through fear because you read the Koran and your feeble little mind that pretends to be an intelligent creature of its master design could never ever prove to any of us that it's fairy tales or domes of the rock or anything archeologically discovered has anything to do with some mystical spook patriarchal abrahaimic diety.

NO RELIGION CAN DO THIS. AND THE PROGRAM HAS THE FALSE PRETENSE OF FEAR INJECTED INTO IT TO HAVE BLIND FAITH IN ALLAH/YAHWEH/JEHOVAH/ BLAH BLAH OR ELSE BURN IN HELL FOREVER AND EVER. IM SO SCARED URBANZ SNIFF SNIFF.

I CAN PROPHECY THAT YOU WILL WRITE A LONG ASS BORING DISPLAY OF UNSUBSTANTIAL CROCKERY SPRINKLED WITH A NICE DASH OF HYPOCRISY FOLLOWED BY SOME JULIENNE BEARD STRANDS FROM YOUR DIRTY ASS GOAT CHEESE SMELLING GOATEE.
got dayum.....well....all eye can say is....if someone wants to learn about Islam the LAST thing they should do is visit local muslims in their area....unless you live in New York or sum shit

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #25
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
To answer the immediate question of the topic at hand....The Prophet, Peace and Blessings be upon him, prophecised the arrival and takeover of Ad-Dajjal, The Anti-Christ.

If you notice, the eye on the back of the dollar bill of the U.S. is indeed a left eye. Also, if you look in the background, you will see water behind the pyramid. Dajjal was found by some of the companions on an island. I will post more extensively on this later. However, if anyone can manage to get through this entire series, they will see the correlations.
@ part 9 right now. thx 4 sharing. peace
8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #26
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

This sub-forum requires critical thinking?

LMAO

dead

http://www.skepticreport.com/sr/?p=449

Old 08-02-2013, 05:50 AM   #27
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Fuck worshiping the god of arabs that enslaved you....

Enki/Lucifer/Satan/Shaytan (wisdom of science) is your true creator....

His brother Enlil/Yahweh/Allah/God (ignorance and fear) doesn't like your filthy little asses and the noises you make...

Last edited by V4D3R; 08-05-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:04 PM   #28
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Fuck worshiping the god of arabs that enslaved you....

Enki/Horus/Satan is your true creator....

His brother Enlil/Yahweh/Seth/Allah/God doesn't like your filthy little asses and the noises you make...
mmmmmmm...now u KNOW om always in the mood to trash sum so called Muslims...but eye don't know about all that...of course there was defineatly sum mass murderer Gods who ascended to the throne of the Council of the Gods of the Bible and Quran....but ummmm....

the current living Allah defineatly loves us...all of us...he raised up his Messenger the honorable Elijah Muhammad...Elijah brought us Malcolm which brought us the Panthers...Elijah also brought us Puddin Allah AKA Clarence 13X AKA da Father...without Puddin Allah there would be no Hip-Hop...no wu-tang....no wu-tang message board for you type on....

its so clear now that Hip Hop is going to save the planet from destruction....its the dream that Martin Luther King spoke of....

so Allah AKA Master Fard Muhammad does love us...all of us...without him there would be no Hip Hop culture...

eye have the ability to go anywhere on the planet....from college, to the suburbs to the hood and destroy anybody who wanna test...eye have become so powerfull that many people go out there way just to try and trip me up...eye have become so powerfull that if eye get around any devil mentally or physically they automatically try and fuck wit me for no reason...LOL!!!!!

thanks ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #29
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How crazy was Clarence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #30
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheez-its in mah cupboard View Post
mmmmmmm...now u KNOW om always in the mood to trash sum so called Muslims...but eye don't know about all that...of course there was defineatly sum mass murderer Gods who ascended to the throne of the Council of the Gods of the Bible and Quran....but ummmm....

the current living Allah defineatly loves us...all of us...he raised up his Messenger the honorable Elijah Muhammad...Elijah brought us Malcolm which brought us the Panthers...Elijah also brought us Puddin Allah AKA Clarence 13X AKA da Father...without Puddin Allah there would be no Hip-Hop...no wu-tang....no wu-tang message board for you type on....

its so clear now that Hip Hop is going to save the planet from destruction....its the dream that Martin Luther King spoke of....

so Allah AKA Master Fard Muhammad does love us...all of us...without him there would be no Hip Hop culture...

eye have the ability to go anywhere on the planet....from college, to the suburbs to the hood and destroy anybody who wanna test...eye have become so powerfull that many people go out there way just to try and trip me up...eye have become so powerfull that if eye get around any devil mentally or physically they automatically try and fuck wit me for no reason...LOL!!!!!

thanks ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!
Master Fard was in this skeptics eyes a fraud. Somebody that used carefully crafted words to a naive people desperate for a leader and messiah.

Too bad Elijah didn't follow through on his word and give Fard's wifey that promised 100K. What did Master Fard do to earn a mythical spot in history besides disappearing?

Metaphorically speaking or speaking in layman's terms, leaving for the mother plane was the worse thing a messiah could/would do for a people in desperate need of stable leadership and hope.

How has hip-hop saved the world so far? Why has hip-hop allowed its watered down commercialization to take place and deteriorate the black race to it's lowest standards with nursery rhyme sounding wackness? Dumbed down bullshit. Why isent Killah Priest's last album on the billboard top 100?

All religion is man made/alien made agenda to control the masses and exploit. Some had good intentions to begin with but as in any situation....absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I can show and prove science. Clarence was right about that. But there is nothing "DEVINE" about science and truth besides the fact that it's the real ABSOLUTE POWER - YA DIG?

We getting close to showing and proving the Anunnaki is the truth but they don't want it coming out and there is a war going on to deny but physical material is here on earth all over as a matter of fact.

People just wont allow the human race to grow because of this fact: they wont let go of their beliefs and paradigms of thought and they fight tooth and nail to preserve the old ways which keep us doomed to repeat mistakes.

I am a pupil, I refuse to accept that I know it all and allow my mind to accept newly discovered information with open arms.

Religion and beliefs systems are like old trees choking off its younger newly growing seeds that are trying to grow to close to their parent tree. The old roots choking out the young new roots because of their size and power.

We can build. You can't show and prove nothing spooktacular to me though. Facts.