news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #166
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
Heaven, JayZ Blue & Crown
Correction - Heaven, Jay Z Blue and Somewhereinamerica
Old 07-22-2013, 01:22 PM   #167
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am not listening to Jay Z.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #168
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Good neither am I, but when I dowloaded the samsung app then deleted it I found his entire album on my phone. I kept the 3 above and deleted the rest.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #169
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good album! It's different for Jay-Z, a lot different but entertaining.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:16 AM   #170
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
Good album! It's different for Jay-Z, a lot different but entertaining.
True this. I don't think this is an awful album by any means, I just expected a BIT more.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #171
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Heaven" is the only song I like off this.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #172
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This album sucks bad heaven is dope tho', and the crown is ehhh

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:57 PM   #173
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
This album sucks bad heaven is dope tho', and the crown is ehhh
Pretty good for a beat by a teen girl eh?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:18 AM   #174
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
"Heaven" is the only song I like off this.
really thought that track was produced by rza
but its timbaland...the heck!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:35 AM   #175
Sweet Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Tartz

Album isn't as bad as I've been seeing on here (of course), but this could've been way better. Lyrics are the only wack part about the album, his lyrics and flows on some of the tracks are just awful. Production is solid though. Picasso Baby is fire but "I put down the cans and they ran amuck" what?! Lol. Ill give this 3.5 stars. Better than Keynote Speaker.
Sweet Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #176
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

The other track I like is FUTW
Old 07-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #177
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Better than Keynote Speaker.

hahahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #178
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Lyrics are the only wack part about the album, his lyrics and flows on some of the tracks are just awful.
And how does this make it an ok album?

It's credited to Jay-z not for Timbo

I already deleted this from my computer

Probably won't remember it within a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:21 PM   #179
Sweet Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient One View Post
And how does this make it an ok album?

It's credited to Jay-z not for Timbo

I already deleted this from my computer

Probably won't remember it within a month
Keyword, SOME. He shows flashes of good MC'ing here and there, the other half is weak.
Sweet Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #180
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jay-Z was having fun when he recorded this album. Even though this isn't his best work(no where near as good), it's Jay-Z's way of saying, "I'm still here".
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote