news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-25-2013, 05:31 AM   #16
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
I think the same goes for Albert Einstein, godlike beats and boring prodigy.
you are crazy!

Ps got the best voice in rap nowdays, and I love the way he rhymes, Im always interested to listen P raps.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:27 AM   #17
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
you are crazy!

Ps got the best voice in rap nowdays, and I love the way he rhymes, Im always interested to listen P raps.
No!

He been recycling the same verse for years.. VIP, RIP, PCP ETC.

Shit started in Blood Money, and that's fucked up, cause other than WU, I've been listening Mobb Deep for the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:43 AM   #18
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigzaw View Post
No!

He been recycling the same verse for years.. VIP, RIP, PCP ETC.

Shit started in Blood Money, and that's fucked up, cause other than WU, I've been listening Mobb Deep for the most.
na, its his signature words, but he is much more than that, for exemple, his style of rhyming is like, listen to Mobb Deep feat. Cormega "Whats Ya Poison" , he rhymes with words that dont necessarily rhyme, and that sounds dope as fuck! he really has a dope way to say words, lazy but at the same time bossy, I love his flow and voice.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 07-25-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:29 AM   #19
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
na, its his signature words, but he is much more than that, for exemple, his style of rhyming is like, listen to Mobb Deep feat. Cormega "Whats Ya Poison" , he rhymes with words that dont necessarily rhyme, and that sounds dope as fuck! he really has a dope way to say words, lazy but at the same time bossy, I love his flow and voice.
Yes many mc's rhyme with something other than multisyllables (or however it's written).

It's good that he gets the love. I mostly play his albums cause of production.

Presence and delivery are on point, but generally he is very lazy at writing these days.

e. I would like to hear him develop a more technical flow.

But not hating on Prodigy!

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-25-2013, 12:21 PM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
you are crazy!

obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #21
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah willie kind of tries too hard to sound good, it's not natural and angry! is right, his voice sounds kinda thin
Old 07-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #22
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

This Ep is dope, fuck the critics, anything or anybody that ALC works with its gonna be a banger. WTK did his thing on here, no doubt. I like the extra beats towards the end of each song, reminds me of what Madlib & Pete Rock especially do on their albums.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #23
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

extra beats are always nice

willie's alright, but i would like for all dope albums like this to come with instrumental versions so i can appreciate the music without all the bullshit if i want

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #24
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

Classic prodution on this Ep, wish it was a whole album. When & where is the G-RAP going to drop?

Aint nobody fucking with Alc right now.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:14 AM   #25
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1LLAIN View Post
When & where is the G-RAP going to drop?
Is ALC gonna produce for G-Rap?

:Shock:

Quote:
Quote: