news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #1
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey
Default Best Erick Sermon affiliated album?

Well I did a thread like this for Preemo, so what's your favorite album where Erick Sermon plays a large hand in production? My first thoughts are:

EPMD - Back In Business
Redman - Dare Iz a Darkside
Meth and Red - Blackout!

What do you guys think?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
EPMD - Back In Business
Meth and Red - Blackout!
All three!

Can't figure anything else right now.

All these being classics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:35 AM   #3
KJR
Master Ninja

I like EPMD but I wasn't ever really HUGE on Sermon's production on them. I prefer his later more funky stuff. I liked his stuff he did for Jamal and I also liked his first two solo albums.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:35 AM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
Well I did a thread like this for Preemo, so what's your favorite album where Erick Sermon plays a large hand in production? My first thoughts are:

EPMD - Back In Business
Meth and Red - Blackout!

What do you guys think?
all the epmd lp's and Dare iz a Darkside & Blackout!

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:38 AM   #5
KJR
Master Ninja

What's your favorite EPMD album based on production?^
Old 07-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Keith Murray-The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World
Redman-Whut Thee Album, Dare Iz A Darkside, Muddy Waters

KJR, i told you my favorite EPMD albums are Business As Usual and Back In Business. Business Never Personal album is good. I was very disappointed in Def Squad's El Nino album. Full Cooperation, Ride With Us with Too Short, Checkin Me Out, Ya'll Niggas Ain't Ready songs on there are my favorite but the beats were terrible. Erick, Redman, Keith Murray did a good job doing a remake of Sugarhill Gang's Rapper's Delight. Keith Murray has really disappointed me because he's a ill mc and his albums after Enigma were terrible because of the beats. I don't know why he tried to go pop on He's Keith Murray album when he got with Def Jam. His 2 videos Yeah Yeah You Know It and Candy Bar from that album are corny.

Redman has disappointed me too because his albums after Doc's Da Name are terrible because of the beats. Erick Sermon's albums after Double Or Nothing are terrible also because of the beats. Erick Onasis album is alright. I think it's ill that Keith Murray and Canibus did a collabo album but nobody paid attention to it hahahahahahahahahaha. I know the beats on there were probably terrible because Canibus always picks bad beats and that's why his albums suck.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #7
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

tombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Keith Murray-The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World
Redman-Whut Thee Album, Dare Iz A Darkside, Muddy Waters

KJR, i told you my favorite EPMD albums are Business As Usual and Back In Business. Business Never Personal album is good. I was very disappointed in Def Squad's El Nino album. Full Cooperation, Ride With Us with Too Short, Checkin Me Out, Ya'll Niggas Ain't Ready songs on there are my favorite but the beats were terrible. Erick, Redman, Keith Murray did a good job doing a remake of Sugarhill Gang's Rapper's Delight. Keith Murray has really disappointed me because he's a ill mc and his albums after Enigma were terrible because of the beats. I don't know why he tried to go pop on He's Keith Murray album when he got with Def Jam. His 2 videos Yeah Yeah You Know It and Candy Bar from that album are corny.

Redman has disappointed me too because his albums after Doc's Da Name are terrible because of the beats. Erick Sermon's albums after Double Or Nothing are terrible also because of the beats. Erick Onasis album is alright. I think it's ill that Keith Murray and Canibus did a collabo album but nobody paid attention to it hahahahahahahahahaha. I know the beats on there were probably terrible because Canibus always picks bad beats and that's why his albums suck.
undergods album had banging production

01. Enter The Adonai (Intro) (prod. by DJ Absurd)
02. Rock Wit Us ft. Planet Asia (prod. by Amadeus)
03. No Brainer (prod. by Shuko)
04. Undergods Roll (prod. by Jake One)
05. 129 (prod. by Erick Sermon)
06. Freestyle A Chorus (prod. by Godz Wrath)
07. The Guilty Will Pay ft. Crooked I & Erick Sermon
(prod. by Erick Sermon)
08. Still Frontin’ (prod. by Erick Sermon)
09. Follow El Shaddai (prod. by JP Beats)
10. Supreme Lyrical Beings (Interlude) (prod. by Bronze Nazareth)
11. Show ‘Em What Crazy Is ft. Tech N9ne (prod. by Beat Butcha)
12. Torsion Fields (prod. by Shuko)
13. We Blackout Too (prod. by Amadeus)
14. Gotta Be Real ft. Urban Rose (prod. by Erick Sermon)
15. The Princes of Persia (prod. by Da Beatminerz)
16. Secret Weapons (prod. by Ziko & Vherbal)
17. Rise Of The Machines (prod. by Gordo)
18. (Bonus) Tetragrammation Gods ft. Born Sun & Joe The Butcher
(prod. by Sickness & Ill Image)
Old 07-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #8
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Keith Murray - The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World

I nearly lost my shit when I was reading this thread and nobody mentioned Keith.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:27 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I did say Keith's first album.

Old 07-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #10
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

I like blackout, but I like more boom-bap hip-hop more....

Redman - Muddy Waters

I also love

El Niño................

and this track is mad DOPE :

respect da Green Eyed Bandit!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:20 PM   #11
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Double Or Nothing and Whut Thee Album.

Every album he was involved with up until like 99 was dope though. I might throw in 'Music' and 'Blacka Da Berry' as honorable mentions as they're probably overlooked.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Erick onasis

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Sosa, who put out Blacka Da Berry? I never heard of that. Erick's Music album sucks. He tried to go pop with that.