news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #11356
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well he has motivation now. Who was 500?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:19 AM   #11357
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Well he has motivation now. Who was 500?
Derrick Rose
Old 07-25-2013, 04:46 AM   #11358
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I doubt that

Old 07-25-2013, 05:09 PM   #11359
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Derrick Rose says he's the best player in the NBA.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...est-player-nba

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #11360
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

^ best player on the bench, wasn't he ranked 500...lol

but wow the audacity of this retard to even mention anything like that after sitting out the playoffs & letting his team down after being cleared to play by the doctors

he was irrelevant in the 2011 east finals....LeBron/DWade shut him down

Last edited by IronSheik; 07-26-2013 at 01:17 AM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:50 PM   #11361
hectis
Vic

He's no doubt not the best player, however he's not even close to being the worst!!!!

Old 07-27-2013, 03:53 PM   #11362
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If he stays healthy, he could be the best.

Old 07-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #11363
hectis
Vic

It's possible; it's going to be interesting to see how he does when he comes back, especially after taking extra time off.

Old 08-01-2013, 01:14 AM   #11364
check two
N.I.

Terrence Jones beats up homeless guy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...184044842.html

Old 08-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #11365
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:03 AM   #11366
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default 2 year deal with player option for second year

Oden signing will cost Heat $2.6M in luxury tax. They're now scheduled to pay $18.8M in tax & total payroll with tax now $101,539,013
"When I had a conversation with Coach (Erik) Spoelstra and hearing how much he knew about the training stuff that I was already doing, it kind of made me feel like they know what's best for me," Oden said in a phone interview.

"I'm not going to sit here and say I'm 100 percent," Oden added. "I am moving (well) and I am feeling good, but I have a lot of work to do."
Old 08-03-2013, 05:06 AM   #11367
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
hahahaha

Old 08-03-2013, 10:45 AM   #11368
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Miami signed Greg Oden? I didn't know that. They do need a center and hopefully he can stay healthy because from what i saw he did with Ohio State and Portland, he's a good rebounder and shot blocker. He needs to work on getting a jump shot. I can't believe Derrick Rose thinks he's the best player when he hasn't won any championships and when he had a chance to come back for the playoffs last season, he didn't do it. Until he wins some championships, he needs to shut up. Lebron is the best player and everybody in the NBA knows that.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:56 AM   #11369
check two
N.I.

Birdman >> Oden who will play a few games and get injured again

Old 08-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #11370
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ODEN WILL BEAST

AND SO WILL THE BK NETS

BUT ODEN AND THE NETS WILL GET INJURED MIDSEASoN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote