news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-22-2008, 12:05 PM   #1
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Mood-Doom!-----Wu-Tang-esque

I came across this cd recently. I was really suprised. It came out in 97. Most of the production is by Hi-Tek. It has a reaaaal mid 90's Wu Tang feel to it. A lot of dark simple grimey type beats. I really recomend it to anyone on this board. Anyone ever fucks with this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u1NKH_LelU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu40T...eature=related
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Last edited by whitey; 07-22-2008 at 12:21 PM.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that first song, Wayne did it on his new album listen

its a nina simone sample i think.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn, great find, I'll check some material
Old 07-22-2008, 05:29 PM   #4
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

it's a good album,can't remember when i first heard it but always gave it respect
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:38 AM   #5
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

This album is an underrated classic. "I disappear like UFO sightings."

This puts me in a zone how no other instrumental does. Pure elevation in any weather.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:14 PM   #6
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Plenty of gems on the Mood demo tape as well.

Old 04-27-2014, 01:37 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they actually have a track with sunz of man if i remember correctly

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:47 PM   #8
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
they actually have a track with sunz of man if i remember correctly
Yep. 60 Sec blacks out here:

Old 04-28-2014, 01:14 PM   #9
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa

This album is extremely underrated and I always thought that P Sunn verse was one of his best.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:28 PM   #10
Brayden
The Essence

Brayden crouching tiger

I bought this when it first came out back in 97 and its a personal classic for me. Dope shit.
Brayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:24 PM   #11
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayden View Post
I bought this when it first came out back in 97 and its a personal classic for me. Dope shit.
So ill! Obtaining a copy would be difficult these days, I'd imagine.

Edit: Never mind the difficulty, I was able to find a copy on Amazon no problem, lol.

Last edited by Young Gun; 04-28-2014 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:18 PM   #12
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killaMiliato shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
So ill! Obtaining a copy would be difficult these days, I'd imagine.

Edit: Never mind the difficulty, I was able to find a copy on Amazon no problem, lol.
Still not the same as walking into a store and finding a gem like this. i used to be in all of them in this area constantly now i couldnt tell you the last time i was.

back on topic, this was my joint on the album. instantly reminded me of some wu stuff. young Kweli flowing a little like Meth. Kweli should have done a track with Ghost in this era...would have been monumental.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #13
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
Still not the same as walking into a store and finding a gem like this. i used to be in all of them in this area constantly now i couldnt tell you the last time i was.

back on topic, this was my joint on the album. instantly reminded me of some wu stuff. young Kweli flowing a little like Meth. Kweli should have done a track with Ghost in this era...would have been monumental.

Agreed. Nothin like goin into the local record shop and grabbin a copy.

That joint is one of my favorites off that record. Jahson and Hi-Tek laced that album with a perfectly ominous vibe. Jahson's ominous production would've perfectly complimented the Wu. A 1998 U-God over a Jahson production would've been golden. Talib and Ghost would've been a crazy combination, their styles would mesh well over some RZA heat.

Old 04-28-2014, 11:52 PM   #14
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

I'm starting to think Kweli is one of the best to ever do it.

The whole Mood crew had a decent run up into the mid 2000's. Main Flow put out some good albums and Donte was always on point. Anyone know if they've been making any new music?
Old 04-29-2014, 03:00 PM   #15
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
I'm starting to think Kweli is one of the best to ever do it.

The whole Mood crew had a decent run up into the mid 2000's. Main Flow put out some good albums and Donte was always on point. Anyone know if they've been making any new music?

Previously unreleased tracks comprising the EP Telepathy: