news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #46
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default AI Facing Jail Time

Former NBA superstar Allen Iverson has three days to pay over $71,000 dollars in back child support. If he doesnít, an arrest warrant will be placed and he will go to jail until the payment is made. Iverson informed his former wife that he had no intentions to pay the support despite recently receiving nearly $500,000 dollars.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #47
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@picture of Iverson crying hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I have no sympathy for him if he goes to jail because he has nobody to blame but himself. He should be taking care of business. It's obvious that he's terrible with money like most black NBA players.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #48
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- Daunte Culpepper home foreclosed

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/94...me-foreclosure

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:33 AM   #49
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Wasn't this the idiot who was throwing $300,000 birthday parties for himself in the past?

-Vince Young may have possessions seized to pay off $1.7 million loan

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...121416290.html

Old 08-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #50
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A $1.9 million loan at 20% interest. Seriously? He was never going to get out of that loan.

I can never understand how people can mess up a good thing. I cannot understand.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:43 PM   #51
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ironman, I can understand how blacks waste their money and end up broke. Blacks are terrible with money and it's always been that way. That's why we stay poor hahahahahahahahahaha. Black men celebrities spend a lot of money on material things to impress their friends and girlfriends. Black women celebrities do the same thing except you don't hear about them going broke as much as black men celebrities. If Vince Young was spending $300,000 on his birthday parties, he's a idiot. There's no way he should've applied for a bank loan when he should have money.

Old 08-31-2013, 07:11 PM   #52
check two
N.I.

Iverson's ex hoocie wants $1.2 million right now from him for a dress and some new shoes:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/31/allen-...t-1-2-million/

Old 09-03-2013, 11:15 PM   #53
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If I were a pro sports player, I would get a vasectomy the moment I receive my first check.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #54
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
I can never understand how people can mess up a good thing. I cannot understand.
It's not even that though : "a good thing"
If they didn't change the person they were before the fame & fortune it would be all good
Like it's not even up for debate, it's not a relationship there is no one else to blame.

Talk about loosing touch with reality.

These people are afraid of mirrors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
If Vince Young was spending $300,000 on his birthday parties, he's a idiot. There's no way he should've applied for a bank loan when he should have money.
Beggars Belief

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #55
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Vince Young got cut by Green Bay recently. So what he's gonna do about a job? He has no money. See this is exactly why black athletes should save their money because you aren't gonna be in the NFL and NBA forever. Stop buying expensive material things and trying to impress women. Stop being with golddigging women and find a woman that isn't after your money. I just watched a interview with Mike Tyson on Youtube a few days ago on The View tv show and i saw his wife in the audience. Mike was saying that he's broke and when i saw his wife, i couldn't believe how cute she was. She must be a good woman because most women wouldn't be with Mike because of his money situation.

It was funny to hear Mike say that him and Robin Givens were having sex after they got divorced hahahahahahahahaha. He said they didn't wanna be with each other but they didn't wanna stop having sex with each other LOL. So this just shows me that Robin's story about being scared of Mike and how he beat her is bullshit because if she was really scared of him, she wouldn't have been seeing him after they were divorced.

Old 10-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #56
check two
N.I.

- Curt Schillingís estate sale features a strange look into the former pitcherís possessions

The former Boston Red Sox pitcher is currently being sued by Rhode Island's economic development agency after 38 Studios, his startup video game company, collapsed into bankruptcy in 2011. The state had approved a $75 million loan in 2010 to get Schilling's company to move to Rhode Island.

Schilling, who now works for ESPN as an analyst, said he personally lost $50 million of his own career earnings on the failed venture.

Items for sale include:

-A pile of crutches with charlie brown christmas tree

-A pile of chargers, a lock, an outdated camera and some playing cards

-A broken ping pong table

-Flubber hats signed by Robin Williams

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...5029--mlb.html

Old 11-19-2013, 01:53 PM   #57
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Jamal Mashburn made half of what Iverson made, but owns 71 restaurants

The financial devastation of former NBA superstar Allen Iverson points to the financial struggle that the player has endured after a series of poor economic choices.

Rather than focusing on the negative side of player outcomes, how about we look at the positive side? See Jamal Mashburn, a guy with a lot of talent, but not nearly as much as Iverson. Rather than blowing all of his money on nothing and ending up in the financial doghouse, Mashburn has transformed the pennies of the NBA into a net worth that nearly matches that of many NBA owners.

Jamal Mashburn earned $75 million during his NBA career, prior to having his career cut short due to knee injuries. Allen Iverson earned more than $200 million during his career, prior to having his career cut short due to his nasty attitude, along with his lack of respect for authority. Mashburn now owns 34 Outback Steakhouse restaurants, 37 Papa Johnís restaurants, two car dealerships, and a real estate company in the state of Kentucky. Iverson is broke, and owes $30 million in debt.ď The amount of money that you have has got nothing to do with what you earn. People earning a million dollars per year can have no money. People earning $35,000 per year can be quite well off. Itís not what you EARN. Itís what you SPEND.Ē
Old 11-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #58
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good for Jamal Mashburn!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #59
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Jamal Mashburn spoke the truth about how foolish people waste their money. I didn't know Jamal owned that many businesses. Good for him. He's a smart brother. So i guess he's not commentating NBA games anymore. Wasn't he doing that for ABC?

Old 12-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #60
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

A lot of this $$ made by these players could've been invested in a business or something in order to make more $$. I just don't get the logic of spending $$ on things that aren't necessary.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote