news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #1711
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quasimoto - Further Instrumentals
Quasimoto - Yessir, Whatever
Slum Village - Fan-Tas-Tic Vol.1
Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Road To Riches
Common - Like Water For Chocolate (Instrumentals)

And a couple of months ago:
Younge & Ghostface - 12 Reasons To Die
J Dilla - Ruff Draft (Instrumentals Re-release)

All vinyl
Old 07-27-2013, 10:02 AM   #1712
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of my favorites of spring/summer 2013: Hannibal Stax & Marco Polo - 'Seize The Day (DIGIPACK)' (Audio CD) Their music brings the energy and rawness I felt in hearing DJ Premier productions back in the late 90's.

Listen to snippets here at UGHH: http://bit.ly/16myKx0
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #1713
fatboybrandon

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The instrumental version of Apollo Brown & O.C.'s album "Trophies" is soon to drop on vinyl! Details and pre-order available here: http://bit.ly/16mBDxL
Old 08-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #1714
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

hieroglyphics - the kitchen

after giving it a couple of listens, its a solid album
wouldnt call it a classic but its a breath a fresh air in todays game.
def recommend it

peace

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:39 AM   #1715
fatboybrandon

New instrumental project by Oh No, I expect this to be good since he seems to be on a roll with the beats.

"Oh No - 'Oh No Vs. Now-Again 2: Now-Again Music Library Vol. 7" (LIMITED EDITION) (MINI LP CARDBOARD SLEEVE)' (Audio CD) Tracklist and info at Undergroundhiphop.com
Old 08-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #1716
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bought a bunch of shit off itunes not long ago but I've only listened to them once or twice each

A$SAP Rocky - Long Live ASAP
Big Boi - Vicious Lies & Dangerous Rumours
Ab-Soul - Control System
Statik Selektah - Extended Play
Ill Bill - Grimy Awards
Hannibal Stax & Marco Polo - Seize The Day
Co$$ - Before I Awoke
DJ Premier & Bumpy Knuckles - KoleXXXion
Czarface
Wu-Block

I was pretty much feelin all of those joints ^^ nothing disappointing.

Last night got that MF Grimm - Good Morning Vietnam EP which is dope too hopefully MF Grimm has a new album out soon

That Deltron EP was pretty dope too but I didn't get that I just listened to it on soundcloud

Downloaded that free joint Crown Jewelz too, pretty solid after 1 listen

Picked up 12 Reasons to Die on wax too, usually there's not much new releases around here on vinyl so I was pretty stoked to get it
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #1717
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Finally purchased Man with the Iron Fists sound track last week. I have only had time to listen to snippets though. Will try to listen to it in detail in the coming weeks.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #1718
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Quasimoto - Further Instrumentals
Quasimoto - Yessir, Whatever
Slum Village - Fan-Tas-Tic Vol.1
Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Road To Riches
Common - Like Water For Chocolate (Instrumentals)

And a couple of months ago:
Younge & Ghostface - 12 Reasons To Die
J Dilla - Ruff Draft (Instrumentals Re-release)

All vinyl
How much did you have to pay for Road to the Riches? I actually just copped it on CD for about $6! What a fucking steal!!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #1719
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
How much did you have to pay for Road to the Riches? I actually just copped it on CD for about $6! What a fucking steal!!
4,- in bad condition on vinyl.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #1720
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Buckwild - Rare Studio MAster 1993 -1997
Bushwick Bill - Phantom of the Rapra

just a couple of highlights from the past month
THE MASON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #1721
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mobb deep - the infamous, wax
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #1722
fatboybrandon

For cutting-edge sample based Hip Hop sound I had to go with Oddisee's latest instrumental project The Beauty In All.

The duo of Epidemic bring authentic 90's sound in 2013 with the classic tradition, no slacking on the mic, over-production or following current trends to make it on mainstream radio. Reminds me of something I mighta heard on Stretch & Bobbito as a hungry unsigned group with skills. Somethin For The Listeners is one of my favorites of the year.

'The Bassment Tapes Vol. 1: Write To Remain Violent (CARDBOARD GATEFOLD)'

'Somethin For Tha Listeners (Audio CD - Jul 9, 2013)

Pre-ordered the new Black Milk, I expect it to be good from the couple singles he's put out recently. ''No Poison No Paradise (Audio CD - Oct 15, 2013)

Pre-ordered this classic in instrumental form the day I saw it, grab yours before they go out of stock! Real Live (Larry-O + K-Def) - 'The Turnaround (INSTRUMENTALS) (LIMITED EDITION 180g VINYL GATEFOLD OF 600)' (Vinyl LP Record [2LP])
Old 09-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #1723
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cappadonna - The Pillage
Busta Rhymes - E.L.E
Eazy-E - Eazy Duz It (original press)
Delinquent Habits - Here Come The Horns (cost $1)
Ruff Ryders - Ryde Or Die volume 1 & 2 ($3 each)
Dead Prez - It's Bigger Than Hip Hop 12"
Wu-Tang Clan - Pinky Ring 12"

All on vinyl. Decent score at the record fair. Got some others that weren't hip hop though
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #1724
Man @ Armz
Oddio Pell Mell

Man @ Armz sitting duck

REKS - Along Came The Chosen
MF GRIMM - You Only Live Twice

Both r great finds, would suggest either album to any hip hop head

"Mother is the name of GOD on the lips and hearts of all children" - The Crow

"lyrics you cant even figure yet, i came here to smoke a donut and eat a cigeratte" - warcloud
Man @ Armz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #1725
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

used: magnum force and its dark and hell is hot on wax
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote