news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #16
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
my way of life, I will not and cannot do this.
Whats your way of life? Being a bitch?

Has anyone ever offered you smoke tectits?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #17
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Whats your way of life? Being a bitch?

Has anyone ever offered you smoke tectits?
Yes, a lot and I've always deny it. I don't need it. Plus, if I was caught doing it, I could lose a lot. Plus, when you're the only one you have, you can't be careless messing with drugs.

I don't have a fall back.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:30 PM   #18
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You could lose what? Do you drink?
Old 07-28-2013, 05:23 PM   #19
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
You could lose what? Do you drink?
Possibly my job, my reputation, the police would harass and possibly plant stuff on me, and I'd attract the wrong time of people.

No, I don't drink. I have only had a few drinks in my life.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #20
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
Possibly my job, my reputation, the police would harass and possibly plant stuff on me, and I'd attract the wrong time of people.

No, I don't drink. I have only had a few drinks in my life.
You sound too paranoid for weed. Maybe you made the right decision.

All that stuff is bullshit though, whats the wrong type of people? you have such a lofty reputation that you would destroy it by smoking weed?! the police would plant stuff on you? why would they start doing that if they didn't before? Do they do piss tests at your job?
Old 07-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #21
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
You sound too paranoid for weed. Maybe you made the right decision.

All that stuff is bullshit though, whats the wrong type of people? you have such a lofty reputation that you would destroy it by smoking weed?! the police would plant stuff on you? why would they start doing that if they didn't before? Do they do piss tests at your job?
Actually, people see me as a pretty clean guy.

The cops in Detroit are notorious for planting stuff on people and then robbing them.

Yes, I have taken drug test.

Lol. Maybe I'm a little paranoid.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #22
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

You live in the bad area of detroit? Or the worse part?

Your clean living is either to be applauded or its simply part of the bigger problem of your humorless, ratchet loving simp personality.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #23
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Every night, don't usually smoke through the day
Same.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:11 AM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

SMH @ classifying bud like its an opiate or something with addictive qualities. It should be sold right next to coffee and the same price per pound given the region it's grown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:39 AM   #25
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

I smoke every now and then

Used to do this all day everyday, but it makes one too passive

It should be sold everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:52 AM   #26
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I used to smoke everyday and then I realized I did not feel any different from before I smoked the joint. Being high all the time becomes 'normal' so in order for me to really enjoy it I had to smoke all the time. Someone who had the same experience? Right now I'm smoking every 2-3 days and it definitely feels better. There are still times I'm smoking 10 days in a row when I have a lot of free time.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #27
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're doing it wrong then. Treat weed as a dessert, complimenting a fine meal. Something to end your day on. Something you need to earn. Also, try smoking smaller amounts and try different strains.

I still smoke every night and all day I'm looking forward to get my fix, whether it be sativa or indica. No matter how bad my day goes, I'll still go home knowing I'm gonna have a good time and forget about all the bullshit.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:39 AM   #28
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I haven't smoked weed in a long time, I was never a big smoker but I guess you can say I was more than the occasional smoker but I gotta say one thing as someone who hung out with big smokers, I can tell most all yall motherfuckers are frontin'. I ain't against weed or nothing like that but I've seen mad people fuck their lives because of weed. I literally couldn't count on my fingers the amount of friends I have that are now schizophrenic, anti-social or just plain dumb because of weed. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that will necessarily happen to you if you smoke but it does happen and anybody who thinks it 100% harmless and this and that doesn't know what they are talking about.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:13 AM   #29
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, it's definatly not 100% harmless imo but the same argument applies to other drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, even unhealthy food. Also think it can be psychologically addictive (even if doctors disagree) and can make existing mental health problems worse or even bring them on. (I also think it can help some other mental health issues though). I think it's more down to the individual rather than the drug
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:46 AM   #30
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

For most people its harmless. I think its addictive though. It annoys me when people that smoke every day say its not addictive. Maybe not for other people.

Theres worse things, plenty of worse things that are legal. The benefits of weed outweigh the negatives.