news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #1
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45
Default Jigsaw Presents...M'Ike Turner: The Throne Collector!!!

It's been a long time comin' but I'm in here!!!

1st and foremost...Happy 10 year anniversary to my wife n I! I cheated n dropped it a few hours early, hahahaha!
Peace to my nigga Sean Frigot( lazyeyegraphics@hotmail.com ) for always blessin the gawd with the illest artwork! Peace and thanx to all the producers and emcees that came thru for a nigga...Barcode, Cheif Bob, Mumm Ra, Boogie, 9 Planets, Game of Death, Bronze, 12welve, ZBN, Junior Makhno, Jasper, Jehovallah, Steelhead, Caper, Saunt, Style, Jonny Details, and Redd Rebel. Thanx for rockin with the gawd, there's always more to come. Darkstarz Records nigga...PCP, we the eyelisssst!

P.S. To my cuz Rene Garcia(R.I.P)...I hope u up there listenin to this cuz this lp is for u especially my brother. I'll mourn u till I join u bro...peace.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m6..._Collector.zip

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs

Last edited by JIGSAW45; 07-28-2013 at 08:53 PM.
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote