news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-31-2013, 04:41 AM   #31
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
I think its addictive though. It annoys me when people that smoke every day say its not addictive.
Yes this is the typical bullshit. It's very addictive cause the high is just so nice.

The most fucked up thing in here (bout weed), is that the Finnish government is still spreading knowledge that it's highly dangerous. And at the same time they sell raw booze, and a lot.

I would rather buy it from them, than people standing in the corner, cause most of it isn't pure and they treat it with chemicals before selling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:49 AM   #32
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

^As if government weed would be "pure" or something right?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:53 AM   #33
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

I doubt if theres any government that doesn't routinely fuck its people.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:29 PM   #34
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
^As if government weed would be "pure" or something right?
No the difference would be the same as buyin from a dealer or growing at home.

You know they make hash out of the weed first, then use all kinds of shit to make it look "normal".

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #35
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
I literally couldn't count on my fingers the amount of friends I have that are now schizophrenic, anti-social or just plain dumb because of weed.
True. I know a lil something about that. Weed is basically a mild hallucinogen. I watched a documentary a few weeks ago that was about the connection between weed and psychosis. It is a fact which is usually ignored.

Quote:
Teenagers who start smoking marijuana before the age of sixteen are four times more likely to become schizophrenic. That's the startling conclusion of some of the world's top schizophrenia experts, whose research is featured in the new documentary The Downside of High.

The scientists' groundbreaking work on the connection between marijuana and mental illness also reveals that, for all young adults, smoking marijuana nearly doubles the risk of developing recurring psychosis, paranoia and hallucinations - the hallmarks of schizophrenia.

Ben was first introduced to marijuana while at a high school in BC. His increasingly psychotic behaviour led to a year-long hospitalization.
The Downside of High, directed and written by Bruce Mohun, tells the stories of three young people from British Columbia who believe - along with their doctors - that their mental illness was triggered by marijuana use. All three spent months in hospital psychiatric wards, and still wage a battle with their illness. Today's super-potent pot may be a big part of the problem. Modern growing techniques have dramatically increased the amount of THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana - ramping up the threat to the developing teenage brain.

But there's an intriguing twist to the story: in the process of cultivating more potent strains of pot, growers have also been breeding out a little-known ingredient called cannabidiol that seems to buffer the effects of THC. So today's high-octane pot actually contains a double-whammy - more psychosis-producing THC, and less of the protective CBD or cannabidiol.

Tyler was 14 years old when he first started experiencing psychotic episodes.

For many people, smoking marijuana is not a big deal - it is, after all, the most widely-used illegal drug in the world. The Downside of High provides a scientific perspective on some of the little-known and little discussed risks of marijuana, particularly for teenagers.

The Downside of High is directed and written by Bruce Mohun, story-produced by Maureen Palmer, and produced by Sue Ridout for Dreamfilm Productions of Vancouver.

You could watch the 45 min document by clicking the link:

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/natu...igh/index.html

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:16 PM   #36
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Too busy to watch that shit. I've gotta look out for illuminati spies trying to hack my brain while i smoke a joint in the back yard.
Old 07-31-2013, 02:01 PM   #37
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

It's a hallucinogenic which is very basic knowledge. All the biggest harms of weed smoking are avoidable. Just don't smoke all day everyday. Take breaks and all that.

And have some other life too, like social etc.

Don't do too much, goes with all the "drugs".

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-31-2013, 05:53 PM   #38
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is exactly why I've never smoked weed in the first place. I've made a great decision while others have given in to the pressure.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:14 PM   #39
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
This is exactly why I've never smoked weed in the first place. I've made a great decision while others have given in to the pressure.
Are you implying that people that smoke made a bad decision?

It is a great decision for you because you're the kind of mental midget that would be found running the streets naked looking for Moses at 5am after smoking half a joint.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:23 PM   #40
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Are you implying that people that smoke made a bad decision?

It is a great decision for you because you're the kind of mental midget that would be found running the streets naked looking for Moses at 5am after smoking half a joint.
I am not implying that people who choose to smoke weed made a bad decision. If one has cancer or some type of illness, then I'd understand. Weed has medical properties that are greatly used in the medical field.

It just seems that you guys are doing it for all of the wrong reasons.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:09 PM   #41
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
It just seems that you guys are doing it for all of the wrong reasons.
Could you define the wrong reasons?
Old 07-31-2013, 07:18 PM   #42
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

^Yeah! Define 'em muhfucker!
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:32 PM   #43
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Could you define the wrong reasons?
People do it because they're pressured, getting high, etc.

If they do it, they're having fun. If I do it, I'm labeled a thug and a drug dealer. I can't be apart of this.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #44
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Pressure? I'm not talking about high school kids smoking CesiumMan. Whats wrong with 'Getting High' other than that term has negative connotations?

North American tribes and numerous other cultures have used the plant in rituals for centuries. Why shouldn't I incoporate it into my own cultural and spiritual beliefs?
Old 07-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #45
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Pressure? I'm not talking about high school kids smoking CesiumMan. Whats wrong with 'Getting High' other than that term has negative connotations?

North American tribes and numerous other cultures have used the plant in rituals for centuries. Why shouldn't I incoporate it into my own cultural and spiritual beliefs?
I am clearly not an expert when it comes to drugs. Honestly, I'm very ignorant as I know absolutely nothing in regards to their effects. I know nothing because I have always said, "No thank you"

I stand corrected. You know a lot more than I do. My apologies, Sosa. I know nothing because I don't understand.