news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-19-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Halloween in da hood with Redrum of the Flatlinerz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good find bro
cheers

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Do you have any more info on this? Is there some type of album coming out?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

thanks for the info

Quote:
Old 04-27-2012, 11:16 PM   #5
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this shit is alright, nothing special really. the first 2 crackheads were mediocre. Redrum is still pretty nice after 50 years though. the original Flatlinerz shit was classic to the Nth degreeeeeee

whatever that means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:31 PM   #6
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL 50 years.

I still haven't heard U.S.A., I've been meaning to just haven't gotten around to it.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:24 AM   #7
check two
N.I.

lol

Quote:
Old 08-03-2013, 10:00 PM   #8
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha why bump this

i wonder if mr. r&b ever checked U.S.A. out?

i'm gonna guess and say no, no he didn't

but he should. such a fucking classic. too bad that's all she wrote for flatlinerz, because that shit was fucking ill as fuck.

i remember like 1995 halloween, smoking some ill, had my porch all decked out with dead leaves and fake blood and shit, had a boombox sitting in the window playing this joint for all the little trick-or-treaters bahahaha

i bugged the fuck out to this track on some acid. me and my boys were tripping during an icestorm inside this crazy tinted out rapevan, had this shit bumping. the windows were all iced over, everything was already distorted and shit, you could barely even open the doors.

we were smoking weed resin out of a steamroller, it smelled like a fuckin burning tire in there, we were gone out of our tittyfuckin minds. the damn van didn't even have wheels on it, it just sat there parked for years, packed with like 10 teenagers all fuckin whacked out.

my boys kept turning into skeletons and i kept having to go outside the van because the streetlight was a portal to saturn and if i didn't hold on to it then i would be transported there and had to fight crazyass tremor worms on some beetlejuice type steez

eventually i had to go home, it was a sunday night, had school the next day. pretty awesome trying to explain to my peeps at like 2 AM where i was and what the fuck was wrong with me lol. good times. i slept on that shit too, craziest dreams ever, i still have flashbacks from that trip over 15years later

MY MIND IS OUT THERE DEEP IN SPACE FOR REAL
PERFECTLY LACED WITH STEEL
AND PROGRAMMED TO KILLLLLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote