news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #61
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what do you see ?
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #62
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

we are the prophecy

we're going to make this happen - the change within self to ascend by awakening from the pied piper's spell that kept us down here in these muds

not with a message of fear and control... but one of love for all things great and small and freedom.

We know this yet still get spooked by them chakra blockers...U-N-I know and we will spit verse of it like snake venom to the spooked ones until they hear and see...the truth and it will set them free...

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #63
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't have high expectations

for me, it's whatever happens, happens

until then it's back to work -

everything is entertainment

work is the reality for me

and even work is entertainment

life is entertainment

it's a dance for a time

while we dance, we watch others dance and we either laugh, or are amazed

then the music stops

it's all very simple
Old 08-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #64
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I'm going to hold my tongue and fingers from typing some powerful shit.

Old 08-06-2013, 06:08 AM   #65
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Ok so let me say where this is at in 2013

enki=ptah=satan all rep the snake (wisdom) according to cuneiform from neviah enki was not full niburian but half draconian/half niburan - the green one

why satan? You need to know/research about the rivalry between him and his step brother enlil aka yahweh.

The seeds still run the show....impressive