news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Hieroglyphics new album: The Kitchen

How is this?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

Some of the beats are iffy but its pretty good.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who did the beats?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:59 AM   #4
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

Del The Funky Homosapien, Guilty Duckets, Opio, Unjust, A-Plus, Phesto Dee and Stephen King, with Opio having the most (8 or 9 I think)
Old 07-24-2013, 08:47 AM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

LMAO @ their big head album cover.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:40 AM   #6
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Expected better from this (like every album), I would give it 2,5/5.

Still no classic released in 2013, shame on hip hop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:25 AM   #7
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Breath of fresh air to hear a REAL hip hop album come out of the sea of monotony n glorification of drugs, violence, n overall destructive teachings. Heiro embraced the core of hip hop by enlisting the Sleeprockers and shows a way out of this musical abyss back to the art form of which we were raised."

Hieroglyphics aren't reinventing the wheel with "The Kitchen," but their constant relatability and the levity provided by the Sleeprockers is a winning recipe."

i wouldnt call it a classic but its a solid album
well worth the $$

peace

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 08-07-2013 at 12:16 AM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #8
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default SOME BANGERS FROM THE NEW Hieroglyphics LP

PROBABLY THE BANGER OF THE LP

THIS ONE IS MORE IN THE NORTH STAR TYPE BANGER

THIS IS LIKE A SMOOTH SUNDAY ALC BEAT

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:20 AM   #9
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
who did the beats?
bulk of the album was produced by opio
then theres Del, Aplus, Phesto
and guys i havnt heard of like gully duckets, stephen king & unjust.

the album is mixed by sleeprockers (dj group)
so u get to hear some scratching, juggling etc.

although i like the tracks on the album,
my personal faves are highway 5 & immortals.

imo i dont think gun fever should've made the album,
just find it doesnt fit in.

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 08-07-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:00 AM   #10
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Most of this album is lackluster production. The ones mentioned above are the best. I will listen more to see if it grows on me.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:36 AM   #11
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
Breath of fresh air to hear a REAL hip hop album come out of the sea of monotony n glorification of drugs, violence, n overall destructive teachings. Heiro embraced the core of hip hop by enlisting the Sleeprockers and shows a way out of this musical abyss back to the art form of which we were raised.

Hieroglyphics aren't reinventing the wheel with "The Kitchen," but their constant relatability and the levity provided by the Sleeprockers is a winning recipe.

i wouldnt call it a classic but its a solid album
well worth the $$

peace
Do you always cut and paste critics reviews from online and try to pass them off as your own in chat forums?

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:02 AM   #12
chiba
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
Do you always cut and paste critics reviews from online and try to pass them off as your own in chat forums?
i dont always cut and paste other critics reviews but when i do
its coz im saving you the time reading "my version" of the lord of the rings meets harry potter meets Hiero meets Sleeprockers.....

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 08-07-2013 at 02:08 AM.