news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-23-2005, 12:05 AM   #16
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot
Default Re: UNIVERSE – The Greatest Teacher

desires = field trips to get up get out and get a lego attatched to an indestructable monument.

I didn't rise in the city at all, but any fortunate chance, you should refresh your senses on things like trees and water. Keeps you "down to earth" more so than Orange Ave, every weekend and the bottom of your feet losing magnetism because every baby will be walking on concrete more so than their mother.
I got the chance to face some felonies before 18, and I'm thankful when the timing of the crimes and court date occured because the consecutive charges were dropped. Through this I learned who is a business partner and who is a cheese eater cheesing on PD's dick. But its incredible the types of fiends and "criminals" are out their and you hear their stories in your 6 month long AA/NA classes brought to you by a crooked cop that works in your very city.
Working for free is bullshit, but you can still go back to the go back during your month of community service. With that and etc. you remember the necessities again and get educated from mistakes that got you cuffed.
The universe is everything. Theirs your universe and being, a dog's universe and being, and the tricks and lessons you must learn to proceed for the gift of knowledge or treat of your existence.

good fortune kiid
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 03:58 PM   #17
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilison
Indeed!

The greatest and the most difficult thing a man can achieve is to forget everything he ever knew and develop a state of mind that mirrors that of a newborn infant.

The more you get to know the universe the more you don't know it.

It seems that the only way to truly know the universe is learn how to unlearn everything you know until your mind is completely empty like a vacuum.

Careless like an infant, yielding like clay.

Not to know is harder than knowing.

Contradiction? That is the closest you can get to properly interpreting the universe in English terms.

Peace to you my brother!
Indeed it feels that my PHYSICAL body, aka Kiid can develop this sate of mind and make it seem like you are not here at time, but when I reconnect to the tree of life I feel you in my roots.

Life sometimes don’t make sense, but when it dose my swords stay sharp and ready for the worst, live the path the universe wants me to, I am a shield reflecting the arrows the ignorant through at me.

Stay in PEACE my brother, and the love is always there, even though it is a just a word.

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 04:01 PM   #18
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.E.G.
desires = field trips to get up get out and get a lego attatched to an indestructable monument.

I didn't rise in the city at all, but any fortunate chance, you should refresh your senses on things like trees and water. Keeps you "down to earth" more so than Orange Ave, every weekend and the bottom of your feet losing magnetism because every baby will be walking on concrete more so than their mother.
I got the chance to face some felonies before 18, and I'm thankful when the timing of the crimes and court date occured because the consecutive charges were dropped. Through this I learned who is a business partner and who is a cheese eater cheesing on PD's dick. But its incredible the types of fiends and "criminals" are out their and you hear their stories in your 6 month long AA/NA classes brought to you by a crooked cop that works in your very city.
Working for free is bullshit, but you can still go back to the go back during your month of community service. With that and etc. you remember the necessities again and get educated from mistakes that got you cuffed.
The universe is everything. Theirs your universe and being, a dog's universe and being, and the tricks and lessons you must learn to proceed for the gift of knowledge or treat of your existence.

good fortune kiid
Peace to you,

Whatever are the obstacles in our path we must climb over them, after we complete one we should always be ready for the other.

"Put One Foot Over The Other" Killa P

Peace and elevation

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote