news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-13-2013, 07:25 AM   #31
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Very unfortunate. The problem is no one knows who those women belong too.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #32
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 08-14-2013, 08:56 AM   #33
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I went to strip club with a bunch of white people once and that was the only time I ever encountered white girl strippers in real life. It was all slow rollin' and hair swingin' and cinemax and pancakes on a pole... I'm not sure why people pay for that. But then I know plenty black strippers and they're all about flippin', shakin', poppin' & clappin' body parts that don't normally flip, shake, pop or clap. The difference is night and day so to anyone who's never been to a strip club I highly recommend going to one with black skrippaz. And for any black skrippa who's looking to clean up without having to do much, I highly recommend they go work out there where the white girls be at.

That's what I would do.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:22 AM   #34
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
King Hippoe, where do you live? Ironman, I've never dealt with prostitutes that do drugs. Ok i'm lying LOL. I dealt with 2 white prostitutes that did drugs but that's it and the only reason i dealt with them is because they have nice bodies. Ironman, how you gonna make fun of me because of the women i deal with when you've probably never dealt with women? At least i don't judge prostitutes like most people. I know the reason why prostitutes exist is because some guys can't get girlfriends. So i don't see anything wrong with prostitution. If most cute women weren't assholes, then some men wouldn't deal with prostitutes.
Bridgeport CT

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #35
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dumbest shit EVER said...

Quote:
I know the reason why prostitutes exist is because some guys can't get girlfriends. So i don't see anything wrong with prostitution.

I think you really meant to say:

Quote:
I (am glad that) prostitutes exist because (I) can't get girlfriends. So i don't see anything wrong with (bangin last resort, junky hoes for cheap cause that's the only way I can get any).
Old 08-14-2013, 10:22 AM   #36
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Dumbest shit EVER said...
It might have been until...

Quote:
[center]I went to strip club with a bunch of white people once and that was the only time I ever encountered white girl strippers in real life. It was all slow rollin' and hair swingin' and cinemax and pancakes on a pole... I'm not sure why people pay for that. But then I know plenty black strippers and they're all about flippin', shakin', poppin' & clappin' body parts that don't normally flip, shake, pop or clap. The difference is night and day so to anyone who's never been to a strip club I highly recommend going to one with black skrippaz. And for any black skrippa who's looking to clean up without having to do much, I highly recommend they go work out there where the white girls be at.

That's what I would do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #37
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^

MaskedAvenger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:46 AM   #38
Killa BB
Online Now

LOL! Seriously... y'all know wth I mean. Strippers are entertainment and should therefore be entertaining. And everybody knows the black ones are way more entertaining. C'mon sons...

Prostitution on the other hand is just sad for all parties involved. Maybe even a little sadder for Charles.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #39
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Strippers are most entertaining when their lips are wrapped around my Johnson
Old 08-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #40
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Song was recorded exclusively for HEAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #41
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
LOL! Seriously... y'all know wth I mean. Strippers are entertainment and should therefore be entertaining. And everybody knows the black ones are way more entertaining. C'mon sons...

Prostitution on the other hand is just sad for all parties involved. Maybe even a little sadder for Charles.
Gimme a break. It depends more on weight. I get the feeling that you like SSBBW strippers with Nell Carter butt.

Quote:
Old 08-15-2013, 01:33 AM   #42
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Gimme a break. It depends more on weight. I get the feeling that you like SSBBW strippers with Nell Carter butt.
That depends. Cause I mean to some people (and this probably includes yourself), anyone over 125 is SSBBW. So it's all relative. But if you mean to ask if I consider the curvier skrippaz with fuller figures to be more appealing to the eye... sure! Hell if you paying to see T&A they might as well have some.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:44 AM   #43
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ha^
Old 08-15-2013, 10:39 AM   #44
check two
N.I.

Quote:
That depends. Cause I mean to some people (and this probably includes yourself), anyone over 125 is SSBBW. So it's all relative. But if you mean to ask if I consider the curvier skrippaz with fuller figures to be more appealing to the eye... sure! Hell if you paying to see T&A they might as well have some.

B, are you over or under Precious weight?

Quote:
Old 08-15-2013, 11:59 AM   #45
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
B, are you over or under Precious weight?
WAY under. Sorry to disappoint u Checky.