news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-16-2013, 01:27 AM   #8236
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
I think Bale can do good wherever really, just not 100 million-good. But Tottenham will be a force to count with if they hold on to him, and no matter how good Wenger is, he needs reinforcements. They will always be a top-4 threat no matter what though..

Right now, I'd say Chelsea and City are the two teams that stand out. United got the winning mentality in their squad, but individually I don't know if they're good enough, especially at midfield. With Ferguson gone, I see them pretty much equally to Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool assuming they got at least a somehow decent replacement for Downing (ie: not worse than SD). I might even go so far as to say that Tottenham is perhaps the better of them.

Still plenty of time for players to come and go though..
^ i agreee on Chelsea and City standing out
Man Utd & Moyes will really have to show and prove themselves
If somehow Spurs keep bale i see them besting Pool and the Gunners.

dunno whats up with bale? i think R.Madrid are still negotiating or something?
wonder if FIFA will really enforce that club expenditure rule

im surprised Arsenal arn't jumping on that Anzhi exodus
Etoo,Traore, Lass Diarra and Willan?

Etoo is rumored to go to chelsea
Wilian has said Liverpool shown interest & bid ?

2 weeks left before the window closes
i think the last 2 days there will be some serious movements!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #8237
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Apology accepted, Luis.
...Brendan Rodgers for Manager of the season.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #8238
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
Wilian has said Liverpool shown interest & bid ?
Hope this one goes through. Need a winger.

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:03 PM   #8239
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Coutinho great again :mynigga:
Old 08-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #8240
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

arsenal flopped today but then again the ref kinda gave villa the game on those calls

Sturridge, Coutihno and Hendo will be key to Liverpool success this season
suarez as well..... if he decides to show up & play.

Non Ignorants
Old 09-02-2013, 04:11 AM   #8241
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Hendo showed his importance yesterday. Never stops running. Having a keeper like Mignolet and the defence that we've now built can also prove to be essential.

^^Great faith in this guy, now let's get Moses and maybe even another winger for the icing.. Anxiously looking forward to a closed transfer window.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:12 AM   #8242
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is that Flavor Flav?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #8243
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well Bale finally at Madrid for 100million Euros. I think its fucking ridiculous, Madrid are just insane.

Ozil to Arsenal huge signing Madrid are nuts to let him go.

Real Madrid are just plain fucking stupid. How the people in Spain let them get away with such spending when its well known the government give them handouts.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #8244
chiba
N.I.

I have to admit ozil to arsenal was a shock!
if anything i thought man Utd would get Ozil.
Madrid need the cash so they are just giving players away to pay off Bale.

Fellaini to utd

and im happy to see kaka back at milan !
i hope he shines there !

surprised Kagawa didnt go back to BvB.
i know he hasnt seen first team action and is frustrated.

Non Ignorants
Old 09-03-2013, 05:11 PM   #8245
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

Özil easily the signing of the summer, but Arsenal is still weak defensively.

Surprised by Chelsea, Eto inn and Lukaku out is not a good deal.

Manchester City is favorites for the title to me, then it's up to United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs to battle it out for the next three spots. A lot of business will probably be done in january as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is that Flavor Flav?
Haha, that's Mamadou Sakho.

Old 09-06-2013, 01:09 AM   #8246
chiba
N.I.

^ I feel Arsenal could've done more in the transfer market, getting ozil is really something
after a couple of players gave arsenal the could shoulder. Next window hopefully wenger
steps his game up.

We will have to see what Eto can bring to Chelsea.

Liverpool is one to watch, they are coming back like a hungry wounded dog.
They are shaping up to be top contenders.

Non Ignorants
Old 10-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #8247
chiba
N.I.

Anybody up on the footy games?!

what are your predictions for the european world cup playoff draws?
we will either see Ronaldo or Ibra at the next world cup!

PORTUGAL VS SWEDEN
UKRAINE VS FRANCE
GREECE VS ROMANIA
ICELAND VS CROATIA

Non Ignorants
Old 10-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #8248
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Î hope Iceland makes it. Don't care about the rest.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #8249
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

Holy fuck.

Old 10-26-2013, 10:14 PM   #8250
chiba
N.I.

Barca beat Madrid in the Classico 2-1

Neymar shines and Bale flops (read the headlines)

Non Ignorants