news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-13-2013, 06:12 PM   #10831
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- Hugh Douglas fired by ESPN after shouting racial slurs at colleague, per report

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/eagl...s&id=219438041

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #10832
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Niners VS The Chiefs, LETS GO!
Old 08-18-2013, 04:27 AM   #10833
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

only two more preseason games then the real season begins.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #10834
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I can't wait^
Old 08-20-2013, 02:04 AM   #10835
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
I can't wait^
I took Colin Kaepernick in my fantasy draft, he better get me lots of points, lol

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:25 AM   #10836
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
- Hugh Douglas fired by ESPN after shouting racial slurs at colleague, per report
"WHO'S HUGH DOUGLAS???"
--Hollow Fartz

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #10837
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Bwahahahaahahahahaahahahah^
Old 08-21-2013, 10:28 PM   #10838
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Women sues the Patriots for $10 million because her husband died at their stadium, after stress of not being allowed on the field before kickoff:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...181659399.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #10839
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Hugh Douglas was mad at Micheal Smith because he is often wrong on Numbers don't Lie. Is there any A/V of the incident?

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize

Last edited by sakk; 08-24-2013 at 08:34 PM.
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #10840
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Eagles Security Squad Practice Running Drills to Stop Streakers

lol...are there that many streakers in Philly?
Old 08-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #10841
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Spo visits Seattle Seahawks

"Just having him here in front of the team and just having him in meetings with us and having him out here in practice is an unbelievable experience for everybody," quarterbackRussell Wilson said after Tuesday's practice.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #10842
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
"WHO'S HUGH DOUGLAS???"
--Hollow Fartz
My reports are telling me that the giants are looking like the worst team in the division. One more week until game time.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:05 PM   #10843
netscape check two
N.I.

- Aaron Hernandez reportedly on thin ice with Patriots before arrest

The New England Patriots released Aaron Hernandez after he was arrested. However, Hernandez may have been on shaky ground with the team even before that. An upcoming article in Rolling Stone magazine alleges Hernandez was one mistake away from being released.

According to the article, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick had become frustrated with Hernandez for missed practices and "thug-life stunts." So frustrated, in fact, Hernandez was "one misstep from being cut" by the team. New England signed Hernandez to a seven-year, $39.582 million extension during the 2012 offseason. If the claim is true, and New England was considering, or close to, releasing Hernandez, there would be a question of why New England signed him to the extension rather than letting him play out the final two years of his rookie contract.

The upcoming article, written by Rolling Stone contributing editor Paul Solotaroff, comes after Solotaroff interviewed several family friends, high school teammates and NFL sources. The article alleges Hernandez was a "heavy user of angel dust" (also known as PCP) and carried a gun on him wherever he went.

Hernandez allegedly cut off relationships with family and teammates and instead surrounded himself with a "cohort of gangsters." The article also alleges Hernandez's former college coach, and current Ohio State coach Urban Meyer, may have helped cover up failed drug tests and two violent incidents involving Hernandez.

The former Patriots tight end is currently facing a possible life sentence in prison without parole after he was indicted by a grand jury last week on a murder charge in the death of Odin Lloyd.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-28-2013, 05:20 AM   #10844
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
Spo visits Seattle Seahawks

"Just having him here in front of the team and just having him in meetings with us and having him out here in practice is an unbelievable experience for everybody," quarterbackRussell Wilson said after Tuesday's practice.
Not Surprising Spo Was a Star PG at Portland State (24 PPG / 9 APG)) and Grew Up in the dirty Northwest..... it still wont help those bums win a TITLE but they will win 2 extra games in the reg season off His Knowledge

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:04 PM   #10845
netscape check two
N.I.

- One of the biggest draft busts retires

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...162743433.html

Quote:
Quote: