news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default I've put on a few pounds

it's life.

i'd rather eat what i want when i want rather than denying myself such delicacies like bacon sarnies, take-away, pizza and the like.

if i want fairy cakes and tea for dinner then i shall have fairy cakes and tea for dinner.

i think this new meds i'm taking has had an effect on my weight cos i've only started it a few months ago and that's when the weight started to pile on again.

there's a lot of meds that make people put on weight, it's an unwanted side-effect that these meds have.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 08-22-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:46 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

what are fairy cakes and bacon sarnies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cupcakes and bacon sandwiches.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-22-2013, 04:54 PM   #4
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

I also love roast dinners.

there's no gravy in that last pic. always gravy on top of everything.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #5
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i'm always told to make extra roast potatoes when i do a roast.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-22-2013, 05:02 PM   #6
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

to be honest i've put on about 15lbs since a few months ago. I was slimmer before i started the new meds.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #7
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

how have i never made a thread about my weight in this forum till now?

Decipher, son.

Old 08-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #8
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i've been keeping an eye on my weight using these apps for months now.

would you guys be interested in seeing the graphs?

let me know.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A lot of men don't like skinny bitches. Non thin girls are becoming less of a taboo. I'm not talking about fat whales, but a few pounds extra. It's more socially accepted nowadays.

Some anti anxiety/depression medication have a side effect to increase appetite, but that's no excuse to eat like a skampoe. Why stuff your face full with unhealthy food that doesn't really ease your hunger. You should really stop taking your meds, they obviously don't work very well for you.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #10
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

true about the meds.

unhealthy food tastes so good, life is too short to eat food you don't like.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-22-2013, 05:16 PM   #11
PANDA PISS
I Smell Like Power Ranger

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

I'm pretty perceptive i think.

I've put a bit of weight on myself, its nothing to be ashamed of until you cross that line into gross territory. I've really noticed that as i get older the weight sticks easier. I've cut out a lot of unhealthy foods from my diet instead of excercising.

Trixx do you really need the meds? A lot of that shit has side effects that are worse than the problem they're trying to fix. I've been off happy pills for a few months because that shit was fucking with me too much.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #12
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
true about the meds.

unhealthy food tastes so good, life is too short to eat food you don't like.
Life will be even shorter if you keep eating unhealthy shit.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #13
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

we all die anyway. i'm gonna die eating the food i love.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-22-2013, 08:02 PM   #14
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i've been eating toast with a bit of honey these days.

i've forgotten how good honey tastes. might be paying premium prices for honey soon with the bee apocalypse.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-23-2013, 03:11 AM   #15
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Wu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken masta

I'm the same son. It's all genetics anyway. I weigh 12st and eat what I want when I want. I balance it with fruit and veg but end of the day I'm gonna die a happy man eating what the FUCK I want motherfuckers. Just balance it out with healthy shit and then you will be okay.
Wu-tang Fan is offline   Reply With Quote