news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

This is a new episode of my Show - Moment with Sed. This show is what spawned my Documentary and this is why the opening credits of the Documentary are Moment with Sed pt.4. technically the Movie is pt.4 ....

Here is the new episode though and its pretty good. It's only 10 mins long. No FILLER ...pretty much all killer

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:59 AM   #17
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HEEEERRRRRREEEE WEEEEE GOOOO!!!!!! 2nd live performance by The INF!!! man...peep this BAND and how they just BLOOM by the end of our set. WOW!!! Stay Tuned for the FULL night of acts (most of them) THEY WERE ALLLLL SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME BUT WASN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH MY DISH I BROUGHT TO THE FEAST. THIS is FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!! ENJOY! 1

Old 08-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #18
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Diggin it
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:59 AM   #19
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
HEEEERRRRRREEEE WEEEEE GOOOO!!!!!! 2nd live performance by The INF!!! man...peep this BAND and how they just BLOOM by the end of our set. WOW!!! Stay Tuned for the FULL night of acts (most of them) THEY WERE ALLLLL SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME BUT WASN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH MY DISH I BROUGHT TO THE FEAST. THIS is FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!! ENJOY! 1

Please explain if the keyboardist to your right is autistic or mentally challenged? He made the same lunging movement for like 3 mins straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

He is blind and also probably somewhat mentally challenged but not as far as intelligence is concerned - not only for his impromptu playing but He knew what I was talking about when I said "got a lot of Gambino names" and also he liked the "MC McNutts P. Alewishes" line too.

If anything its like autism or something. At first we all thought it was a Ray Charles movement but then he started getting crazy with facial expressions. Who knows.

what I do know is he was DOPE af

annnnd the way he swayed in that video makes it REAL BUGGED out the way i like it.

PEACE FOR WATCHING
Old 08-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #21
INF
Digital @fterLife

Also note that we did that performance on the FLY. We never practiced together. I met them right then, like 2 hrs before I went on. I didn't even practice my set , I knew the pieces I was going to perform and even forgot to do one of the ones I had in mind. I made up the lil parts inbetween the written ones.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:46 PM   #22
INF
Digital @fterLife

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 08-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #23
INF
Digital @fterLife

Old 09-07-2013, 03:09 AM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

New Page Layout consisting of Organized playlist-O-Plenty

check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/brix42

wtffff click here too if like ?????