news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 11:08 AM   #16
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's what he's always done on the forum i met him on.

whenever he got pwned by anyone, he'd start a new account.

he's got pwned a lot on this forum. all his accounts get pwned.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I FOUND YOUR LOVER ON VINE
https://vine.co/v/hMIInpP3zYW

Old 08-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #18
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
neg rep

I hate to do it but you are out of control. I purposely stayed out of all your dick showing threads and links. you fucked up for that one and you need to be banned for posting up nudes an shit.

I get email about anybody on the board that reports shit and you been pissing a lot of ppl off lately , Ill say that right now.like they fuckin callin the laws on you an shit.

...you wonder why I dont console you right now too. Dont even get high and mighty and respond back. Just be bigger and ignore me and wait to be banned cuz its coming.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #19
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

where has all this come from, INF?

Decipher, son.

Old 08-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
U TRYING TO SAY DAMAJA AKA THECORPSE MEMBER ALEX IS SOSA?

I ALWAYS THOUGHT PB WAS SOSA

ALEX IS ACTUALLY A COOL FOREIGNER WE MET WHEN WE HIT UP AMSTERDAM AND HAD THE LEAST GAYEST ACCENT , HIM AND MY BOY SMASHED THE SAME BRAZILIAn CHICK IN THE RED LIGHT WITH KILLER TITS
i used to kick it with pb on chat

aint no way pb is this same lame that shes talking about. i think thats where its crossed. she is right about great dane turning into all these others but idk about it starting wit no damn pb

not corpse pb

nope
Old 08-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #21
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
where has all this come from, INF?

I don't like seeing you go out like this.

I been stayed quiet but here I was trying to enjoy this Heat thread before I had to go to work and I had the agallah playing and everything and then I click your link and its male nudes ......

thats where its come from
Old 08-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #22
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

sorry, i won't link it again.

better?

Decipher, son.

Old 08-24-2013, 12:43 PM   #23
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post

aint no way pb is this same lame that shes talking about. i think thats where its crossed. she is right about great dane turning into all these others but idk about it starting wit no damn pb

not corpse pb

nope

his oldest account might be damaja or diggy, he owns both accounts.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
sorry, i won't link it again.

better?
All us Straight males on the forum would appreciate that. Thank you.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:47 PM   #25
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
I was trying to enjoy this Heat thread before I had to go to work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 08-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #26
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
his oldest account might be damaja or diggy, he owns both accounts.
I thought Diggy was black and from the east coast.

All the accounts you are accusing you should call out in one thread and they should make their self present and show they are not who they are being accused of if this is not true

its just silly all of it

a lot of ppl have switched names an shit
Old 08-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #27
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

well of course they will deny it. who is gonna admit that they have a secondary in the first place, let alone 104 secondaries?

Decipher, son.

Old 08-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #28
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
I thought Diggy was black and from the east coast.

All the accounts you are accusing you should call out in one thread and they should make their self present and show they are not who they are being accused of if this is not true

its just silly all of it

a lot of ppl have switched names an shit

it was a pic of a random black dude he posted. he pretended to be black using his great dane account, too.

Decipher, son.

Old 08-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #29
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

not corpse pb

nope
IGHT PB AND ALEX ARE BOTH CORPSE DUDES

U SAYIN ALEX IS GREAT DANE?

OR MAYBE GREAT DANE POSED AS A CHICK AND STOLE ALEXs PIX

Old 08-24-2013, 01:08 PM   #30
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i don't know who PB is

yes, alex is great dane/lois cypher as well as diggy and damaja.

Decipher, son.

Closed Thread