news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum

Old 08-22-2013, 03:30 AM   #1
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default BB's Poetry/Photography Collection Available Now

Beautiful: The Collected Pieces of Beautiful Cooper

Get The Book Here:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/beautiful-c...-20629435.html

Read Some Of My Work For Free Here:
http://allpoetry.com/BeautifulCooper
Old 08-22-2013, 04:16 AM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope poetry, I read the first page of a thread but now I can't find it lol spin out

Can I get an autographed copy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 07:32 AM   #3
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Of course. I do what I can for the people. lol
Old 08-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #4
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gracias Mami
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

BB mega props, ur poetry is so dope n vivid

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #6
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post
BB mega props, ur poetry is so dope n vivid
Gracias!!! lol
Old 08-27-2013, 01:26 PM   #7
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #8
Killa BB
Online Now

^^ Thanxx Trixx!
Old 09-01-2013, 03:47 AM   #9
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

the definition of a poet
def a good read
cheers

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #10
Killa BB
Online Now

Many Many Thanks! Glad you enjoyed.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote