news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #11386
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- Lamar Odom allegedly has hardcore drug problem

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/8/2...hardcore-drugs

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #11387
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- Tracy McGrady retires from NBA

I think he could have gotten some more playing time if he hadn't been on the best team.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...160434199.html

Old 08-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #11388
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

It's about time Tracy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I heard about Lamar Odom doing drugs and that's sad. Maybe he's doing that because he's with Khloe Kardashian LOL. I never understood why he married her because she isn't that cute and she's kinda thick. I seen some recent pictures of her which looks like she lost weight. I saw a picture of a cute woman that's supposed to be his mistress on the cover of a magazine. The article was saying that he's messing with this woman while he's with Khloe. He should be with this mistress because she's cute.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:35 AM   #11389
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Lamar odom out there living the Charles Jones lifestyle
Old 08-28-2013, 02:22 PM   #11390
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

"Hit so many bitches I was pimping like Scottie"

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...,6058016.story
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #11391
check two
N.I.

- Sam Cassell and the 25 Ugliest Players in NBA History

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...history/page/2

Old 08-31-2013, 04:01 AM   #11392
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What a gay list.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 10:46 AM   #11393
check two
N.I.

^^
where's your list?

Old 08-31-2013, 12:40 PM   #11394
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@that list of ugly NBA players hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree with most of the players on the list. Olden Polynice, Calvin Booth, Tyrone Hill, Sam Cassell, Gheorge Muresan, Scottie Pippen, Nick Van Exel are the most ugliest players. I was surprised Dennis Rodman wasn't on the list LOL. Charles Barkley isn't that bad looking.

Old 08-31-2013, 05:17 PM   #11395
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So were now talking about how pretty/ugly NBA players are? Why?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 06:03 PM   #11396
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm really getting tired of the gay moderator putting pictures in my sig without my permission.

Old 08-31-2013, 11:28 PM   #11397
check two
N.I.

calm down hectis lol

Old 09-01-2013, 12:25 AM   #11398
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who will be in the Basketball Hall of Fame first? A.I. or T-Mac?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:29 AM   #11399
check two
N.I.

Iverson is a lock.

Old 09-01-2013, 05:43 AM   #11400
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Nickydooch creamed when he heard Kenny Kadji signed a TC deal with the Cavs