news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-26-2013, 07:20 AM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Allah Mathematics "The Answer" drops today (track snippets)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Answer-Exp...9&sr=8-3-fkmr0

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:25 AM   #2
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah, New Album "THE ANSWER" Coming September 17th 2013!
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLo View Post
nah, New Album "THE ANSWER" Coming September 17th 2013!
not sure where you are getting your info from, but amazon has it listed as being released tomorrow, and allah math tweeted a couple days ago that it would be released tomorrow.

Allah Mathematics ‏@MathematicsWU 21 Aug
Happy #WuWednesday! New album "The Answer" COMING August 27th 2013.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:35 AM   #4
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on his FB page! info 100%
this is the seventh new release date for the year
Old 08-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #5
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey

WOW! Shit sounds dope!

I'm looking forward!
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #6
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

yeah! it's out today! i was glad to be wrong!
Old 08-27-2013, 12:55 AM   #7
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Previewing it on itunes, pretty underwhelming. Redman was ill tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #8
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

its got some joints, but a number of bleh tracks too. considering how long it had been since he dropped, thought he'd have more in the stash

am i buggin or is Darkman credited on the track with 12 but isnt really on it?
Old 08-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #9
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterBlade View Post
am i buggin or is Darkman credited on the track with 12 but isnt really on it?
i was thinking about the same! it's not LAD!
Old 08-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #10
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

sounds like 2 Eyes Low verses with 12 sandwiched in between

i knew the Dirty 'feature' was going to be a talking intro or something like that, ugh. no RZA no GZA, just doesnt have the feel that The Problem did

Shorty is probably my favorite, both joints with Red are cool
Old 08-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #11
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

that Four Horsemen track in INCREDIBLE!!!! Damn the Wu sounds great. didn't get around to the rest of the album yet, but Math's albums were never really good save for a few standouts. also, why is the track called Four Horsemen? sounds like it was titled I Got it Made, based on how many times the Wu says that. Deck/Rae/Meth/Ghost killed this track. Wu 20 years in the game and still rhyme/flow better than ANYBODY out right now.
the blazed sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:08 PM   #12
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

you don't need the chorus to match the title LOL. Theres 4 MC's on there, do the math.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:21 AM   #13
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

Yes, but all 4 MC's keep reiterating that they "got it made", through the verses and everything. seems like that would have been a more fitting title.
the blazed sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #14
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

So no CD format for this?
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #15
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
So no CD format for this?
Math is selling this direct from his bandcamp page, it's available on CD, LP and download.

And, La The Darkman is on that 'Bitch Never' track, he's right after 12 O'Clock, but he only says two lines.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote