news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default why do silly religious people....?

get so excited about how they stopped eating pork....

all dead animal flesh is haram....

unless of course....your religion is on sum Arab nationalist shit

don't think you special cuz you stopped eating pork

silly spook worshipers....

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Yeah if you make that argument about rotting flesh, whats the difference between that and eating vegetables and fruit that are also slowly rotting?

its a poor argument. I try to eat less meat simply because humans aren't carnivores and our stomachs haven't evolved to eat meat. on a health level it doesn't make sense to eat a lot of meat.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #3
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pork and Beef aren't good for you. It takes a lot of days for the meat to fully digest. Chicken and Fish are the two meats that are considered healthy if you bake them and they do not take as long to digest.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #4
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I'm slowly embracing the vegan-isms. Meat about once a week. Still on the dairy and eggs. Yogurt is my choice dairy and cheese.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #5
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

Yeah if you make that argument about rotting flesh, whats the difference between that and eating vegetables and fruit that are also slowly rotting?

12 jews

if your fruits and vegatbles are rotten eye would recommend not eating um...

produce is ALIVE...eye remember back when they used to call self da produce God we would soak sum not so good looking green leafy veggies and within an hour they would be looking healthy again...because produce is what? ALIVE...on the other side the meat and seafood department had STRENGENT regulations on how long you could have dead animals at room temperature and still be able to sell it by law...because animal products is what? DEAD...

the produce that went bad the quickest was organic berries...but still you could leave them out all day

culture is the gateway to power....the highest form of power is high vibrating levels of electromagnetic radiation poppin off in the holy temple of one who has Equality and God-hood...

when you eat fresh alive raw produce your body digests that God jew jahhhhhhh quick...god forbid you juice...its even more of an electral conductor.....its a poor arguement to compare something that is ALIVE and something that is DEAD....

I try to eat less meat simply because humans aren't carnivores and our stomachs haven't evolved to eat meat. on a health level it doesn't make sense to eat a lot of meat

thats peace

how many animals have you killed yourself, gutted and then eaten?

Old 07-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #6
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
I'm slowly embracing the vegan-isms. Meat about once a week. Still on the dairy and eggs. Yogurt is my choice dairy and cheese.
om amazed that eye ever got off dairy...it was nothing short of a miracle...

Old 08-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #7
plaugexX

plaugexX Village Idiot

I had stopped eating pork for about three years. I eventually got tired of seeking alternatives to meals that are a staple in todays society. I hear alot of hype about how fast food is unhealthy but that doesnt slow down the ad campaigns that expose every human being to the option. You would have to be vehemently opposed in order avoid fast food due to all the advertisements and marketing and product placement.
plaugexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:41 PM   #8
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaugexX View Post
I had stopped eating pork for about three years. I eventually got tired of seeking alternatives to meals that are a staple in todays society. I hear alot of hype about how fast food is unhealthy but that doesnt slow down the ad campaigns that expose every human being to the option. You would have to be vehemently opposed in order avoid fast food due to all the advertisements and marketing and product placement.
lol what? is fast food a drug as well? just don't eat it.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Just remembered i looked cheezes post up after reading it, apparently fruit and vegetables really are alive for a number of days after being picked. kind of amazing.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #11
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
is fast food a drug as well?

it can be , sugars n fats
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #12
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fury View Post
it can be , sugars n fats
yeah everything can be because every substance has a chemical effect. What i'm saying is that that poster is a chump. You can bet hes some fat ass trying to blame mcdonalds for being a gross sweaty hog.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #13
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Carnivorous Pork Eater = Me
Old 09-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #14
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Carnivorous Pork Eater = Me
This isn't good for your overall health. Chicken or fish is better. Just don't eat meat all the time.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 07:09 PM   #15
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

unless you're eating something thats poison all food is fine in moderation.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote