news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #16
plaugexX

plaugexX Village Idiot

No way did my parents do a good job. My parents divorced when I was 8yrs old and I dont think I was ever a big enough priority in their lives. They each lead alternative lifestyles and it seems they were never concerned with how that affected me or what I thought at all. They never went out of their way to provide guidance for me and I believe they just assumed that I would grow up without adversity. I since have been through alot of hardships which I believe could have been avoided if the proper parenting had taken place at crucial points in my development.

The number one thing that I would do differently is put more of an emphasis on education than what I had in my household growing up. I was not punished for ditching or failing in school. I did those things on purpose as a cry for attention and help to my mother who was more concerned with her personal life and relationships than my education.

I would also be more open minded than my parents were. They both had a general sense of who I was but never got to know the details. They just assumed that my beliefs and desired lifestyle were aligned with the way they were living. To this day I struggle to define myself and find contentment with my situation.
plaugexX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

which KTL secondary are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:12 PM   #18
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Last edited by V4D3R; 09-26-2013 at 04:14 AM.
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:57 AM   #19
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How many of us were good kids tho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Horrible horrible. Dad punched mom in the belly to get rid of me and I have fetal memories from the blows believe it or not I remember I flinch at the unseen punches. Foster homes...speed while preggo...mom why? Because she had to learn things in life and she has been a good mother as I became an adult. She is there for my daughter bought her an italian dress for her 1st communion. My father was a pawn of the cartels and died from 13 bullets when I was 13. I forgive you for not doing a damn thing for me but giving me these cursed genes with all their anger and rage and beauty.
You have a lot of anger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #21
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaugexX View Post
No way did my parents do a good job. My parents divorced when I was 8yrs old and I dont think I was ever a big enough priority in their lives. They each lead alternative lifestyles and it seems they were never concerned with how that affected me or what I thought at all. They never went out of their way to provide guidance for me and I believe they just assumed that I would grow up without adversity. I since have been through alot of hardships which I believe could have been avoided if the proper parenting had taken place at crucial points in my development.

The number one thing that I would do differently is put more of an emphasis on education than what I had in my household growing up. I was not punished for ditching or failing in school. I did those things on purpose as a cry for attention and help to my mother who was more concerned with her personal life and relationships than my education.

I would also be more open minded than my parents were. They both had a general sense of who I was but never got to know the details. They just assumed that my beliefs and desired lifestyle were aligned with the way they were living. To this day I struggle to define myself and find contentment with my situation.

i'm sick and tired of hearing people's excuses about how they fucked up at school and say they regret it but don't have the balls to go back into education as an adult. grow up.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #22
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Absolutely

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #23
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I was a kid we used to watch this animated tv show called 'Silverhawks' on Saturday mornings, and one Saturday when we were driving back from the beach, my parents in the front of the car and my 2 brothers and me in the back, I was singing the theme song from Silverhawks over and over, except I was singing it as "masturbation through the nation, Silver-hawks". I can't remember what the actual lyric was but it was something that sounded like that. Anyway, I had no idea what masturbation meant (I was only maybe 6-8 years old), and my parents kept on telling me to stop singing this lyric, and I was like "why, what does it mean?", and they wouldn't tell me, so I just kept on singing it over and over.

I imagine that car trip was probably pretty uncomfortable for everybody besides me.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:54 PM   #24
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I did a good job for myself.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #25
illarol
Frawdulent

illarol shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i'm sick and tired of hearing people's excuses about how they fucked up at school and say they regret it but don't have the balls to go back into education as an adult. grow up.
Cheers for the eye opener.

Parents need to make sure they're in it for the long haul if their having kids
or at least 18 years lol
Their love that brought them to the decision of having a child needs to be reassessed
and given a second perspective as love can often take you outta reality.

Unfortunately mine couldnt last a month longer than 2 years, its a terrible thing to constantly handball a child back and forth between parents especially when there is 3000km (over 6000mi) between them.
Having said that iv'e learnt from their mistakes even tho those mistakes have impacted me i feel they build you to be a stronger person
illarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:15 PM   #26
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In the eyes of the rest of the world : Yes they did a "good" job.

In my eyes : Not even close....they don't have a clue of how I view this Earth.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 01:32 PM   #27
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

in north amerikkka parents of children are literally trying to murder their children to varying degrees...because they worship a diabolical God....even parents who got a functional household poppin noff are trying to kill their children and they honestly don't even mean to.....bottom line....if you vacinate your children at birth you a derelict parents....shame on you........and since yaw dudes is a bunch of bitch worshippers you could never get a woman to raise a child without attempting to murder it....as long as you get your power you da trick is happy....

blessed is the child who is born to parents with knowledge of self!!!!!!!!!!

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:58 PM   #28
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
in north amerikkka parents of children are literally trying to murder their children to varying degrees...because they worship a diabolical God....even parents who got a functional household poppin noff are trying to kill their children and they honestly don't even mean to.....bottom line....if you vacinate your children at birth you a derelict parents....shame on you........and since yaw dudes is a bunch of bitch worshippers you could never get a woman to raise a child without attempting to murder it....as long as you get your power you da trick is happy....

blessed is the child who is born to parents with knowledge of self!!!!!!!!!!
So much hysteria surrounding vaccinations from people like soccer moms, Jenny McCarthy, knewcheezes and other idiots who actually believe their pseudo science & confirmation bias trumps the raw data and analysis that researchers study to determine the probability of adverse effects on a vac/non-vac population. It's pretty obvious the benefits historically have outweighed the consequences. These people are creating a public health epidemic and pose a threat to society.

Thanks to these assholes, things like whooping cough, rubella, measles, etc are coming back at an alarming rate. Bet if kneewcheeze strolled through a Native Reservation wearing his stinky crocs, eating a vegan burrito.. He would wipe out 3 generations because he sneezed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:33 PM   #29
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default Fffffffffff

before eye start eagle eye...lemme guess...you got children....right???

Old 01-23-2014, 11:27 PM   #30
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffffff

seriously...before eye even address what you wrote.....lemme guess...you a parent....and you vacinate your children? right?