news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 08-31-2013, 10:41 AM   #46
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

what happened? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:40 PM   #47
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

No clue!
uploading a banner is really something
it always comes out frrrrrucked up
dunno how you do it

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:54 PM   #48
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I sent a PM to you bobby but I'll post up in here just in case your inbox is full..

I usually make my own sigs but yours are off the fucking hook dude. Major props to you.

I was looking to have KERZO done in the same colour as my username, I would like to have the FP logo below somewhere on it (which links to my first ever username on here Fermi Paradox) with a cool inner graphic.

Here's some other images for inspiration for the sig, You dont have to use the images but it gives you some ideas...

Also, could you make the sig 550 by 500 pixels please..

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #49
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
No clue!
uploading a banner is really something
it always comes out frrrrrucked up
dunno how you do it

Click User CP, click edit signature...

Copy and paste this into the text field..

[ center ][ img ]http://i.tinyuploads.com/vJx0Gl.png[ /img ][ /center ]

and take out the spaces (i had to put spaces so you could see the text and not the image)

click save image and you should be good to go.

Old 08-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #50
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think he's referring to the sig size limits lol

kerzo, you have limits of up to 550 x 500?

Old 08-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #51
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I think he's referring to the sig size limits lol

kerzo, you have limits of up to 550 x 500?
His sig should be fine, it doesnt break any limits from what I can gather.

Regarding my sig limit, mine is the same as everyone elses but did you never notice that me & style used a little trick to get more?

I'll change my sig and see if you can work out how I do it...

Last edited by KERZO; 08-31-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #52
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

these are dope bobby ill werk
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:55 PM   #53
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Thanks KERZO & i know check 2 had something to do with it

*Reps added*

and yea the size limit and my pic back ground color went bollocks. before you guys set things straight!!

much thanks gents

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 08-31-2013 at 08:58 PM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #54
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
Thanks KERZO & i know check 2 had something to do with it

*Reps added*

and yea the size limit and my pic back ground color went bollocks. before you guys set things straight!!

much thanks gents
No probs, glad to see you rocking it right in your sig now

Old 09-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #55
check two
N.I.

Well I think the original sig with the Non Ignorants spelled wrong was a little too big for his sig limits, but then Bobby D reduced it down some. And yeah the sig divided in half approach can work also, we have had some N.I. sigs like that. lol Though I think Vatican members do get a little more sig space in general than non vaticans.

And I believe mine are limitless, and whoever is in my circle also, lol

Old 09-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #56
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-05-2013, 04:00 PM   #57
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

dayum bobby, that sig is some brolic shit...cheers!

Old 09-11-2013, 08:37 PM   #58
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

that shit go haaaard

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote