news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #1576
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Now sons of anarchy season 3 box set..yeah..this show is legite

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #1577
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Love Sons of Anarchy.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #1578
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mama's Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #1579
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Been watching a lot of Cartoon Network's sister channel Boomerang lately. I always was a cartoon junkie, so to have a channel with the classics is exhilarating to me. I wish that they had Swat Kats:The Radical Squadron on more than just once at midnight every weeknight. Hard to believe it debuted twenty years ago today, seems like just last week.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #1580
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dexter:

Ran through nearly all of this....ridiculous show.
I see what the hype is about now.
Gonna save Season 8 though.
(Debra is hot)

Fringe:

This is a trip....

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 09-11-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #1581
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been watching the new Eastbound and Down season. My favourite show right now. Really enjoyed the first two episodes. Danny McBride is a funny dude.

Yesterday, I watched Pacific Rim. Piece of shit movie. Terrible acting. Cliche plot. What a piece of shit. Don't watch it.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #1582
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
Yesterday, I watched Pacific Rim. Piece of shit movie. Terrible acting. Cliche plot. What a piece of shit. Don't watch it.
Watched it last week, agree with this 100% lol, worst film I've watched this year!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:22 AM   #1583
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dead Man Down

Excellent flick, the story is cliché but it has some interesting twists and good acting and directing.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:39 PM   #1584
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A Good Day To Die Hard

Fucking weak! Laughably bad over-acting all the way through.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:20 PM   #1585
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
Love Sons of Anarchy.
Yessir..on season 5 right now..this show gets iller by the seasons

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #1586
Rame
Wu Vatican

Hangover Part III, not funny anymore.
Fast & Furious 6, starts off really cliché but turns into an ok movie.
Star Trek: Into Darkness, entertaining, not as strong as the first, mainly because of the story.
The Machinist, dope flick, Christian Bale looks pretty crazy in this, one of my favorite actors.
Warm Bodies, meh.. bit slow (duh, he's a zombie) but entertaining enough for as long as it lasts.
G.I. Joe, retalliation, wasn't impressed, the first one was better.
Green Lantern, wanted to see it again and liked it better than the first time. Peter Sarsgaard played the worst movie villain ever though, seriously, what was the point?
Appaloosa, nice western, good acting.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #1587
Rame
Wu Vatican

Hodejegerne (Headhunters), Dope and gritty Norwegian thriller.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:10 AM   #1588
Rame
Wu Vatican

Man of Steel, movie of the year IMO.
A Company Man, Korean flick, dude turns against the company of killers he used to work for. Pretty good. Could've done with a little less love story.
Old 11-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #1589
Rame
Wu Vatican

Gangster Squad, tries to be a superhero movie in 1940's L.A. ruled by gangsters, would've prefered something like L.A. Confidential. Cliché but entertaining.
The Great Gatsby, started off as a cool movie but got boring halfway through.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #1590
Rame
Wu Vatican

Was watching The 4400 on Netflix but that bored me to death so I don't think I'll watch the last 1 1/2 seasons.
After that Arrested Development. Pretty good but also kinda boring in the long run.
Now I'm watching Hell on Wheels. Very impressing so far.