news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #16
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm signing this..I fucking hate that website
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:40 AM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEO of Worldstar gives back to community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #18
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Peace,

this site is actually good at exposing problems in communities that happen regardless of their extremities. It's there happening whether on video or not. I'm positive there is stuff going on out there that would shock you even more if it was on video. It's like looking in the mirror and not liking what you see about our world in which case one or many can make a stand for change.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #19
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^exactly.

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 09-06-2013, 02:33 AM   #20
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Peace,

this site is actually good at exposing problems in communities that happen regardless of their extremities. It's there happening whether on video or not. I'm positive there is stuff going on out there that would shock you even more if it was on video. It's like looking in the mirror and not liking what you see about our world in which case one or many can make a stand for change.
Try telling that to someone who's been a victim in these videos and then had the footage uploaded for everyone to watch! If people wanted to take a stand then why not do it at the time instead of just standing there and filming it. People seem more concerned about getting the most shocking video to upload rather than doing what is right. Just seems to me like people taking advantage of other peoples misery
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:20 AM   #21
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Try telling that to someone who's been a victim in these videos and then had the footage uploaded for everyone to watch! If people wanted to take a stand then why not do it at the time instead of just standing there and filming it. People seem more concerned about getting the most shocking video to upload rather than doing what is right. Just seems to me like people taking advantage of other peoples misery
Bingo. Very well said.
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #22
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
People are awful. Banning a website isn't going to change that.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #23
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Plus people have been bamboozled into thinking money means something. Thats the seed. You think we can get rid of a few bad apples but the whole rotten tree needs to be cut down.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:05 AM   #24
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2013, 10:08 AM   #25
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^This is the problem. If people see cameras during a verbal altercation or physical, it makes matter worse for all the parties involved. Stop being a hypocrite because you wouldn't want someone recording you when you're in a fight.

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #26
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hopefully next time diggy gets a kicking it will all be captured on camera and uploaded for everyone to watch. Just for 'entertainment' purposes of course
Old 09-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #27
diggy
The ABBOTT

Old man was not paying attention. You see the kid slowly walk toward old man and pull up his pants? That means he is getting ready to dip fast after the confrontation. Old man was also in the wrong - running his mouth like an ignoramus when he should be an elder setting an example. Instead an example was made of the old man. Oh, well.

Ironman, I don't get in arguments with people and tell them they ain't fittin to do nothing . I say my piece and move on. You will never catch me loud, disrespectful and moving my head in a rapid fashion like that old man.

hashashin, sometimes when one wishes ill on another, it comes to the wisher. Be careful.

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #28
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^
It wasn't shown what was said before that though, as the younger dudes could have very well said something first to rile up the older guy.

lol @ having to pull up your pants before getting ready to run away.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 03:34 AM   #29
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
hashashin, sometimes when one wishes ill on another, it comes to the wisher. Be careful.
LMAO!! Ok, thanks for the warning, I'll be sure to be careful! I think you mistake my intent though, I just figured that since you seem to enjoy these videos so much it would be nice for you to have a starring role in one of them, you should be thanking me faggot
Old 09-09-2013, 01:11 PM   #30
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

atleast you have video nowadays. back in the day you'd have to repeat a feat to show your boys what you said you did.
Shit like - I jumped a garbage bin with a bmx once and had to do it over to show somebody and split my face open the second time.
Youtube has the same kind of content but people would rather be crabs in a bucket and take down black owned. smfh

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote