news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 09-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default Which mod is jelly?

Some mod is erasing my post. I made 2 0r 3 yesterday where I dropped a link to my new episode of my D@ sessions show on youtube.

IN the Solomon thread in the Wu section I spoke of the thread topic. I really did fuck with SC back in the day and really did wanna know what was the good tracks on that new mixtape.

Why couldn't you have just edited my post????

whats really hood. I let it go about my profile saying that I ruin lives for a living LMAO

I'm a STUDIO tech for a living. I produce and engineer in a pro studio...smh Yall know I'm a performer.

anyway...

here is the video that got me deleted yesterday. Why????

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 09-10-2013 at 04:42 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CHECK TWO USUALLY DOES THE DELETING BUT COULD BE FArT SINCE YOU CALLED HIM THAT FAT WU MASON

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its not my fault he owns chamber musik and cant find a way to bridge the gap between us and them. thats his shit. if he is the one I dont know why he take it out on a pimp for NO REASON.

Me and Check 2 supposed to be brothers like Menaces
Old 09-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #4
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
Me and Check 2 supposed to be brothers like Menaces
LOL slick pun yo
Old 09-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it was me. quit spamming threads. if you want your youtube videos to be in every post you make, make it your signature
Old 09-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

I only have room for one youtube and its my show footage. I constantly shoot new programs.
Old 09-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

I like how you respected this thread and just edited my video out of my first post. shows solidarity.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO IN QUESTION ITS TITLED DIGITAL @FTERLIFE SESSIONS VOL 8 AND YES I USE A RZA BEAT AND THIS IS MOST LIKELY WHY I AM BEING CENSORED BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS ME TO SHINE AS A SHAOLIN STUDENT BECAUSE I ROCK MY OWN STYLE LIKE THE GENERALS TOLD US TO

PEEP ME OUT BEFORE THIS POST IS CENSORED ...i smell bacon as I hit quick reply...

might be my stove though cuz Im cooking for my nanny and the kids

yeah a nigga got a nanny for the kids and yeah she FINE!!!
Old 09-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
LOL slick pun yo

peace Selectah!!! DJ mf Tekunique

where you been spinning at lately , G?

its open thread till we gget shut down by the Wu F_e_ds and either moved to dear admins or sid row or ...

(dare I say)

straight locked and delete thread action