news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-09-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Who's In Charge Of Casting???

First they cast Zoe Saldana as Nina Simone...

Then they cast Tyler Perry as Malcolm X...

And now Terrance Howard is cast to portray Nelson Mandela...

Worst casting choices ever!

What are some of the craziest casting screw-ups you've seen in movies?
Old 09-09-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think they could have got a different clown to play the part in PMS COP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:00 AM   #3
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^
agreed, that clown could be the one single thing that stops this film from being an epic piece of cinema history!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rofl @ coon boy Tyler perry as malcom x...epic failure

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #5
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm telling you... sometimes I can kinda like look at things from different angles and be like

But this bullshit I've been seeing lately makes NO gatdamn sense.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Terrence Howard is playing Nelson Mandela in a movie about Winnie Mandela which is played by r&b singer Jennifer Hudson. Idris Elba is doing a movie about Nelson Mandela and he plays Nelson because i saw the movie poster. Terrence and Idris are good actors. I don't see a problem with Terrence playing Nelson. Where did you find out Tyler Perry is playing Malcolm X? Denzel already played him. So why is there another movie that's gonna have Malcolm X?
Old 09-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #7
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Terrence Howard is playing Nelson Mandela in a movie about Winnie Mandela which is played by r&b singer Jennifer Hudson. Idris Elba is doing a movie about Nelson Mandela and he plays Nelson because i saw the movie poster. Terrence and Idris are good actors. I don't see a problem with Terrence playing Nelson. Where did you find out Tyler Perry is playing Malcolm X? Denzel already played him. So why is there another movie that's gonna have Malcolm X?
They are good actors, but so not right for these parts.

And here's more info on the unnecessary tragedy that is Tyler Perry's Malcolm X movie.

http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/m...pcoming-movie/

Also... could this poster say "Tyler Perry" on it a few more times please?
Old 09-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Omg lmfao.....i...just....cant anymore

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #9
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not taking anything away from his performance which i thought was fine but i wasnt feeling their choice to cast Will Smith as Ali.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #10
Killa BB
Online Now

I agree. In order to remember that was supposed to be Ali you had to reeeeally concentrate. lol Will Smith is one of those actors where no matter where you put him, he's still just Will Smith.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #11
Killa BB
Online Now

Thank God it turns out the Tyler Perry's Malcolm X was an idea he had last year that never actually made it into production.

Probably because he and everybody else realized it was wack.

Nice save, Hollywood!
Old 09-12-2013, 08:41 AM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think a good casting choice would be if they got Rodj from What's Happening to play Farrakhan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

BeautiFlyB, who do you think should play Nelson Mandela? Like i said, i don't see anything wrong with Terrence and Idris playing him. LOL@movie poster of Tyler Perry's Malcolm X hahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know why he's doing that because Denzel already did it and that's good enough. I think Will Smith did a good job playing Muhammad Ali. I didn't like people on here criticizing the Notorious director because he had Anthony Mackie playing 2Pac. Ya'll act like the director was supposed to get a actor that looks just like 2Pac LOL. I feel the same way for what some of ya'll are saying about certain actors shouldn't be playing these famous people unless they look just like them LOL. That's retarded. Roger who played on What's Happening tv show who's real name is Ernest Thomas did play a muslim in Malcolm X movie. I think he could play minister Farrakhan. Good choice Check Two LOL.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:37 AM   #14
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
BeautiFlyB, who do you think should play Nelson Mandela?
Morgan Freeman.

And I'm not saying that casting directors are supposed to only pick people who look exactly like the person they are to portray, but damn. at least get somebody close. Otherwise they either look nothing like them and the believability is lost, or they have to do so much too them to make them look the part that they end up looking retarded and overly made up so... believability again is lost.

The actor's image & acting should blend so well with the image and reality of the person they're playing that we completely forget it's acting. For example; Jamie Foxx as Ray Charles.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:37 AM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Good choice picking Morgan. I think he would do a good job playing Nelson and he kinda looks like him. Jamie Foxx does kinda look like Ray Charles and i was happy he won a oscar for that.