news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-12-2013, 08:00 PM   #16
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just read jronins post

I hope you make it available bro

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #17
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

was late only caught the last 11min of it..... dunno what to say, but i wouldnt doubt that he was targeted .... the only information we recieved up till this point was some news reporting about court cases .... if u listen to what he says something just doesnt sound right about all this... but who knows we wernt there and i don't know him personally... the whole thing just seems odd .. did any1 record the whole thing?
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #18
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

He said he wanted to speak again. Is he coming back on the phone and when?
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:50 AM   #19
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember there was a vid on youtube a while back (taken down now I think) where he was doing a presentation about Bavaria, religion and royal blood lines etc. so conspiracy theorists take from that what you will...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:50 AM   #20
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Damn, i missed it! is it uploaded somewhere?
BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #21
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

Peace Everyone! Here's my interview w/ True Master which was recorded last week (early September 2013) it originally aired on my radio show - All Elements Radio on WuWorldRadio.com which is 8pm-9pm EST I appreciate the support and True Master def needs that support so cop the album! A paypal link will be available soon for those who are more comfortable with that

https://soundcloud.com/jronin/dj-j-r...elements-radio feel free to download and spread the link to anyone who would be interested!

We will be doing a part 2 explaining more of the legal issues that True is dealing with in the near future for those that have more quetions. True has a limited amount of time he can be on the phone while incarcerated.
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM   #22
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Ronin View Post
Peace Everyone! Here's my interview w/ True Master which was recorded last week (early September 2013) it originally aired on my radio show - All Elements Radio on WuWorldRadio.com which is 8pm-9pm EST I appreciate the support and True Master def needs that support so cop the album! A paypal link will be available soon for those who are more comfortable with that

https://soundcloud.com/jronin/dj-j-r...elements-radio feel free to download and spread the link to anyone who would be interested!

We will be doing a part 2 explaining more of the legal issues that True is dealing with in the near future for those that have more quetions. True has a limited amount of time he can be on the phone while incarcerated.
Dope
BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #23
Justis Hype

Justis Hype shaolin monk

Thanks to those of you who have tuned in.....We have had interviews with other Wu Tang members and affiliates and also other hip hop artists and personalities. Krazy Drayz from Das Efx was on last night, Junior Reid, Spliff Star, Krumbsnatcha, to name a few of the most recent....Peace
Wu World Radio PD
Wu World DJs Project Manager
Justis Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:37 AM   #24
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks a lot for doing this and posting it, it's great to hear True being able to tell his own version of his legal problems. like someone said all we have before is some newspaper articles, and you know you fully can't trust what they say.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:54 AM   #25
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

yeah i never trust the mainstream media. i will be doing a part two to the interview explaining more of True Master's legal issues
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:38 AM   #26
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^When?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote