news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Anthony Mackie's Runner Runner

This looks good and it looks like a mystery/drama. Ben Affleck is the owner of a company that Justin works for and Ben promises Justin a lot of good things like getting a lot of money, going on vacations, getting women, getting nice cars. Looks like Justin finds out Ben is scamming him and he gets in trouble with the police and Anthony Mackie is a cop that's after Ben and he gets Justin to help him get him. It comes out October 4th and i wanna see it.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Over the weekend I saw runner runner

It was a decent movie..ironically the highlight of the whole movie was Ben affleck...I kid u not...really good performance by him

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:06 PM   #3
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

previews look horrible

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah it was decent tho..not the greatest movie..but it's something to see just to kill boredom on a slow day

Old 10-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Runner Runner sucked. Don't listen to Radioactive man ya'll LOL. I was mad i wasted money. Ben Affleck was good but the movie was boring. I wanna know who's that hot actress that Justin Timberlake fucked because i've never seen her. Anthony Mackie was also in it and he's been busy lately. He's in a new movie about a little black boy and little asian boy trying to survive in the hood without their moms. R&B singer Jennifer Hudson is the black boy's mom and she gets arrested for drugs and prostitution. Anthony it looks like plays a drug dealer. What's up with his beard in the movie? LOL. He's also in a new movie called The Fifth Estate that came out yesterday. It's about politicans that are corrupt. People on here made me laugh when they dissed Anthony because he played 2Pac in Notorious and people were like how come the director didn't get a actor that looked like 2Pac LOL. Ben Affleck's best movie is Reindeer Games with Charlize Theron(he fucked her, lucky bastard LOL), Gary Sinise, Clarence Williams III, Danny Trejo. Justin Timberlake's best movie is Alpha Dogs with Emile Hirsch, Bruce Willis, Sharon Stone.

Old 10-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

I said it was decent ,which potentially means it wasn't a great movie....I've seen worse this year

Old 10-19-2013, 02:56 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

It's not even decent LOL. Ben Affleck has done several terrible movies.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Town was decent.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

The Town and Reindeer Games are Ben's best movies.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:34 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I didn't like this movie. I give it and a 1/2 skampoe's out of four

check two is offline   Reply With Quote