news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #16
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Dark Knight was a remake?

uuhhh yes. did you not see the film had the joker in it...or some one els playing batman

remake doesn't mean the film will be remade and remade the exactly the same way but with better camera's its a roboot/remake

its a reboot of the batman franchise and a remake to the first batman film that showcases the joker

Last edited by 100pr00f; 07-13-2013 at 11:50 AM.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #17
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah.
dark knight wasn't a "remake".

it was its own entity entirely.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:11 PM   #18
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Its tough to judge whether its a remake, put it this way i dont think nolan was thinking about the earlier films when he wrote the new ones. Still, same characters, similar storyline so depends on your definition.

The hidden fortress is better than star wars.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #19
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I saw previews for Oldboy when i saw 2 Guns and i didn't like what i saw. Spike Lee has made some wack movies the last few years. Now he's asking strangers for money to help make his movies hahahahahahaha. He has a program website called Kickstarter where strangers can send him some money to help him make movies. He said he did this when he first started doing movies and i don't remember him doing that. I always thought it was the movie companies who helped him finance his movies. He said when strangers send him money, he'll take them to a restaurant and a Knicks game. Aww that's so nice of him LOL. He must be broke if he gotta be asking strangers for money because he doesn't have any money to do movies LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #20
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
the majority of them suck building climbing gorilla dick though.
lolz. Nice one.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:43 AM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This looks like it will be decent. Obviously there's no artistic reason to remake Oldboy, but at least this has a good cast and Lee is capable of making great films. If fucking Spielberg was directing this and it had Will Smith in it, as was rumoured, it would be a fucking train wreck.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #22
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Spike Lee Remakes "Old Boy"

Old 11-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #23
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Who cares LOL. I already saw the previews and it sucks. I don't know why Josh Brolin and Samuel Jackson wasted their time with this. It's funny that Spike Lee wants people to give him money to make movies when he should be getting money from film companies or he should have money of his own to do movies. The movie he did last summer, the money came outta his own pocket to do the movie and nobody saw it LOL. Wasn't it called Red Hook Summer? I read what it was about and i bothered not to see it. He hasn't done a good movie in a long time and i think it's time for him to stop doing movies. He's had a long career and needs to call it quits and stop complaining about Hollywood doesn't care about black movies and Hollywood doesn't wanna put out black movies that have substance.

Bottom line is most blacks don't wanna see movies that have substance. That's the reality. I saw a interview with him on Youtube awhile ago that he did with former BET news host Ed Gordon talking about blacks supported black director John Singleton when he did Boyz N The Hood but blacks didn't support him when he did Rosewood. I think blacks didn't support him when he did Rosewood because blacks don't wanna see movies about slavery. Slavery was a very bad time for blacks and they don't wanna be reminded of it. I saw Rosewood and it's a good movie and i liked Ving Rhames and Don Cheadle's characters but i don't watch too many slavery movies. There's a new slavery movie out now called 12 Years A Slave starring Chiwetel Ejiofor(he was in Spike's Inside Man), Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Alfre Woodard. Chiwetel is a good actor. I liked him in Four Brothers with Mark Wahlberg, Tyrese, Terrence Howard and American Gangster with Denzel Washington.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote