news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-16-2013, 11:24 AM   #31
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

sosa, suck my chest nipples

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #32
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I was kind of sticking up for you, you i am sam type, and this is how you repay me?

You're dead to me.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #33
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I've been with way better looking girls than you sosa, back off.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:38 PM   #34
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stop lying. If you ever had this it would be the best you ever had.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #35
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

sosa, I bet you're a virgin or never been with a cute black girl.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #36
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Stop lying. If you ever had this it would be the best you ever had.
sosa with the nonchalant drake pun !
Old 09-16-2013, 12:58 PM   #37
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

I've been with a few mixed race girls before, they're hotter than 100% black women.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #38
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Lightskin black women are hotter than mixed women. Celebrity women Paula Patton, LisaRaye, Mari Morrow, Demetria McKinney, Beyonce, Faith Evans, Antonique Smith are examples of hot lightskin black women i want.

Old 09-17-2013, 12:10 PM   #39
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
She is a household name faggot. People who watch movies know who she is. How do you know black men haven't seen Drumline? It's not a women's movie. It's more black men in the movie than black women. Nick Cannon was the lead character. Orlando Jones who did the 7up commercials was also in it. LOL@you haven't seen Colombiana, The Losers, Takers hahahahahahahaha. I guess you watch faggot movies huh?
Quote:
LOL@you never heard of The Losers and Takers hahahahahahahahaha. How could you never heard of Takers that has rapper T.I., Paul Walker, Idris Elba, Chris Brown, Michael Ealy, Matt Dillon? You never saw the previews? Zoe didn't have a big part in it. What difference does it make whether or not she does big budget or low budget movies? That's no excuse for you not to know who she is. I can't believe you never saw Takers and Colombiana. I only saw Drumline once and that doesn't make me gay. I've never seen Zoe's parents but i think she might be mixed and i would guess that one of her parents is black since she looks black. I know she isn't into black men because i saw she recently got married to a hispanic guy. She's very skinny but i'd still fuck her because i like slim women LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKANK HILL View Post
The dude who played 2pac in Notorious looked like Will Smith lol
Quote:
bahaha, what the fuck.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:44 PM   #40
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The films are all B movies anyway.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #41
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought jamie fox was good as ray charles.. the dude that played bruce lee in dragon was pretty good too.. also warren beaty as bugsy siegel was good but wasnt feelin that dude who played ba baracus in the new a-team...
Old 09-19-2013, 02:49 AM   #42
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
i thought jamie fox was good as ray charles.. the dude that played bruce lee in dragon was pretty good too.. also warren beaty as bugsy siegel was good but wasnt feelin that dude who played ba baracus in the new a-team...
Rampage Jackson

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:38 PM   #43
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think we all agree that nobody was ever better for that part than Mr. T

Plus he's still alive so why didn't they cast that fool? I mean I know he's like 60 somethin but. lolol
Old 09-22-2013, 12:07 AM   #44
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ben Affleck will probably be the worst Batman of all time, and I don't just mean in films I also mean t.v shows, voice actors, comacon, etc!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote