news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #9961
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Im Looking For The Killarmy Wu-Renegades Accapellas

Somebody anybody I'll send you a free copy of our album dropping in October.....Diseased Concepts ....we need to have it for scratching into a song.....

album includes ....cappadonna , timbo king, bronze naz, kinetic 9 , thirstin howl, chief kamachi, Miilkbone , Hell Razah .....And Many More so help a brother out I use to have the single but its ruined .....ironic I need it for my single
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #9962
clanarchy
CHICKEN HEAD

clanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal son

Just dug out my vinyl single of this but unfortunately there is no accapella version on it.
clanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #9963
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh damn it sure doesn't......somebody here must have this rare treasure
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #9964
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

chek pm bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:15 PM   #9965
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Can i get the beggaz changing classics vol.1
This ?

http://www.datpiff.com/Tha-Beggas-Ch...pe.509983.html

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:18 PM   #9966
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hom hom View Post
Link work now
Much thanks man. Appreesh.
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #9967
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Oh shit, yeah that's it. I don't feel like making an account just to download that, can anyone hook it up?

Also, still looking for Gza - Crash your crew (featuring hell Razah)
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:09 AM   #9968
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cCAN SOMEONE PLZ HOOK ME UP WITH *THE MISSING WATCH _ GHOST & RAE*??

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:20 AM   #9969
Flowmingo
CHICKEN HEAD

Flowmingo grasshopper
Default REQUEST Waters of Nazareth (rare remix)

What's up,

when listening to some old songs I remembered that I would really like to listen to a remix from 2000 or 2001 of that WATERS OF NAZARETH joint.

It has this loop of an old man singing in the backround, anybody know what I'm talking about???

Could someone upload every available remix just to make sure?
Old 10-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #9970
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowmingo View Post
What's up,

when listening to some old songs I remembered that I would really like to listen to a remix from 2000 or 2001 of that WATERS OF NAZARETH joint.

It has this loop of an old man singing in the backround, anybody know what I'm talking about???

Could someone upload every available remix just to make sure?
peace, this is what u want

Bronze Nazareth - Waters Of Nazareth (Mixed by SleepingFist)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/51u5oo
Old 10-16-2013, 11:27 AM   #9971
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Speaking of Bronze Nazareth, was a compilation ever released of his old website instrumentals? I remember seeing someone on SoulSeek with a ton of them years ago.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:41 PM   #9972
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

word. only a web sampler was compiled that i recall....

01-bronze_nazareth-intro_[instrumental]
02-bronze_nazareth-the_broken_man_[instrumental]
03-bronze_nazareth-prominence_[instrumental]
04-bronze_nazareth-natalie_don't_love_me_[instrumental]
05-bronze_nazareth-ode_to_torment_[instrumental]
06-bronze_nazareth-stairway_to_violence_[instrumental]
Old 10-16-2013, 02:32 PM   #9973
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is there a link anywhere? I've got a couple from the site that r possibly not on that comp.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #9974
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

sure, lets build fam

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6dldeh

i might have some more also. lets see....
Old 10-16-2013, 05:18 PM   #9975
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

just found these.. (website beats)

bronze_nazareth-city_lessons (dope az fuck)
bronze_nazareth-i_know
bronze_nazareth-oh_lordy (glitched...)
bronze_nazareth-reputation
bronze_nazareth-summertime_living (also glitched..)

we gotta get all this on one phat tape yo.... anything i missed?

EDIT: uhh just realized these all cut at 32seconds.... shitty

Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 10-16-2013 at 05:53 PM.