news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #1
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default How Many Of Ya'll wanna read a retarded rant about cars?

I love cars but cars are so expensive especially the nice ones. Car repairs are also expensive. I'm so glad i got a car because i hate riding the bus. If i didn't have a car, i wouldn't have a job because it's tough getting a job riding the bus. When i get my credit card paid off in a couple of years, i'm gonna save to buy another car that's a little newer because my car is 20 years old and it got a lot of mileage even though it rides good. I got 2 jobs. So i'm putting a lot of mileage on my car and it's only a matter of time for me to start having car problems. Last car i had before this was 21 years old and i was often going to the car repair shop. For ya'll men that got cars, take care of them and save your money for repairs. Don't be spending money on women when having a car is more important because you need it to have a job because riding the bus and train is gonna be difficult to get to a job.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I have 2 cars and I take the train to work. So wrap that around your head CJ.

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 09-09-2013 at 02:03 PM.
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:04 PM   #4
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
I have 2 cars and I take the train to work. So wrap that around your head CJ.
I take the bus sometimes to work. Saves gas and using your legs is a good thing.

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Ironman, you don't have a car? You would rather ride the bus than drive a car? I see why you don't have a woman LOL. Having a car is better than riding the bus. What do you do when you go grocery shopping? You can't carry a bunch of groceries on a bus LOL. Brassknuckled Pai Mei, you're a retard if you got 2 cars and take the train to work.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #6
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Charles, if someone offered you a free Honda Civic that was a mere 10 years old, but you had to buy a cute black girl a drink as part of the deal would you accept?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #7
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Ironman, you don't have a car? You would rather ride the bus than drive a car? I see why you don't have a woman LOL. Having a car is better than riding the bus. What do you do when you go grocery shopping? You can't carry a bunch of groceries on a bus LOL. Brassknuckled Pai Mei, you're a retard if you got 2 cars and take the train to work.

I never said that, Charles. Read! I said I take the bus sometimes to work (my job isn't far from where I live). It saves me gas and it's excerise. It's called utilizing your resources.

This is my car.

Old 09-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #8
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post

This is my car.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #9
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WTF did you buy on your credit card if you wont have it paid off in a few years, your only after buying a 20 year old car AND you have 2 jobs?????

Plz post pic of u hanging out of car gangstaz pose

^sick as FUCK
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #10
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I don't know how i spent $2,000 so fast on my credit card but i won't ever do that again. I plan on getting another car when i pay my credit card off. I've seen a couple of cars on Craigslist i'm interested in. Nice car Ironman. What year is it?
Old 09-12-2013, 10:25 PM   #11
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

^2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT.

Old 09-17-2013, 11:25 PM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i had to take the bus on Saturday. got into the car to head down to the Pitt tailgate and my battery was dead. had to take a bus then transfer to the subway. if i had some hair products on me, i could have made some extra money. my bus was in need of some relaxer.