news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-17-2013, 05:42 AM   #46
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't help it that I like Willie D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:45 AM   #47
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
When you back Jay ..all of a sudden its some "dick riding" or "dick sucking'
No it's when YOU back him.

Suspicious little mofo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:47 AM   #48
Biz
CHICKEN HEAD

Biz crouching tigerBiz crouching tiger

I'd take lifestylez over any jay-z album. Like someone else said I can play lifestylez all the way through unlike any of jay's albums.
Biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #49
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #50
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient One View Post
No it's when YOU back him.

Suspicious little mofo.

lmao , tell em why you mad ,ancient one.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #51
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
Nah, Ether was a bunch of playground disses and gay-jokes. Jay spit facts about Nas' early shitty career. Plus the production on Ether fucking sucked.
Just hilarious.

On topic....

Yeah I remember this, Jay out of his depth on this here.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #52
KJR
Master Ninja

How do we always end up talking bout Jay here?
Old 09-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #53
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Big L is the greatest rapper of all time.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:34 PM   #54
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
Big L is the greatest rapper of all time.

Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #55
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo someone repost that jay-z photoshopped in order plz lmao
Old 09-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #56
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jigga is the GOAT
Old 09-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #57
KJR
Master Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Jigga is the GOAT
That's right.

Old 09-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #58
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't help it that I like Willie D.
beyonce was in Willie D's "Bald headed hoes" video lol
Old 09-18-2013, 12:39 AM   #59
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Ill take lifestylez over RD.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #60
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah Big L's album is better than all of Jay-Z's albums. MC Ren of NWA and MC Eiht are better than Jay-Z LOL. I was listening to MC Ren's first album Kiss My Black Azz earlier today. That's a good album but i was kinda mad at him that it's only 5 songs on there. Ya'll should check his song Behind The Scenes. That song is very graphic having him talk about a stuck up black woman that acted like she didn't wanna be bothered with black men at school. MC Ren said one day he went to her house and looked in her bedroom window and saw her fucking a guy that was her next door neighbor and he said she drank some liquor and snorted a few lines of cocaine after she was done fucking hahahahahahahahaha. He said that little innocent shit gotta go LOL. He said the next day he told his best friends what he saw and he told them to go to her house with him. So when him and his friends went, they saw her and her mother fucking while her father ate her pussy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. So MC Ren said him and his friends jumped through her bedroom window and fucked her hahahahahahahahahaha. That's a wild song.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote