news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-16-2013, 01:02 AM   #496
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #497
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

walt's sanity's goin like a hourglass....
Old 09-16-2013, 12:12 PM   #498
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
hahaha

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #499
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #500
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha

one of the things that's so brilliant about the writing BrBa are how parallels can be drawn between different characters actions and how past actions are subtly referenced later:

Jesse "the rabid dog" changed up in the lab
Walt is able to roll a barrel
Hank and Gomez buried in the same spot where the barrels were (Walt dug their grave)
Walt basically did to Jesse what he said Hank did to him in his "confession" video

The stuff with Walt Jr and Holly was pretty heartbreaking. Great episode.

Special shout out to Meth Damon the Sociopathic Android with his "sorry for your loss", followed quickly by "Let's torture Jesse"
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #501
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

The palsy kid cracks me up with his facial expressions of sadness.

Shit is real though. Its just sad now, especially Jesse.

'Sorry For Your Loss' wow todd is demented. They need to do a spin off that gets more into that character. These last 2 eps are going to be brutal.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:59 PM   #502
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
Haha

one of the things that's so brilliant about the writing BrBa are how parallels can be drawn between different characters actions and how past actions are subtly referenced later:

Jesse "the rabid dog" changed up in the lab
Walt is able to roll a barrel
Hank and Gomez buried in the same spot where the barrels were (Walt dug their grave)
Walt basically did to Jesse what he said Hank did to him in his "confession" video

The stuff with Walt Jr and Holly was pretty heartbreaking. Great episode.

Special shout out to Meth Damon the Sociopathic Android with his "sorry for your loss", followed quickly by "Let's torture Jesse"
Good breakdown.

It's messed up how Walter's $69 million was taken from him. He did all of this for his family and now they're gone. Negative actions have consequences.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:41 PM   #503
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Walt did warn Hank...."Tread Carefully"

Guess family over everything doesn't apply everytime,

Still, Hank went out like Ulquiorra so he's a G.

And Walt's phone call to Skylar was deep, you could see how much that hurt him.
Even though he knew it was over he still protected her/his family-
Then gave Holly back, blurring the lines of right & wrong has been done so well.

Jesse signed his fate when he found his conscience
When he started throwing money out the car like the paper boy.

And Walter & Jesse completely becoming one another through the final season
Is very clever and interesting, can't wait for the ending.

Probably the greatest show I've seen.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #504
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Walt did warn Hank...."Tread Carefully"

Guess family over everything doesn't apply everytime,

Still, Hank went out like Ulquiorra so he's a G.

And Walt's phone call to Skylar was deep, you could see how much that hurt him.
Even though he knew it was over he still protected her/his family-
Then gave Holly back, blurring the lines of right & wrong has been done so well.

Jesse signed his fate when he found his conscience
When he started throwing money out the car like the paper boy.

And Walter & Jesse completely becoming one another through the final season
Is very clever and interesting, can't wait for the ending.

Probably the greatest show I've seen.
couldnt have said it better myself.... possibly the greatest final season ever...
Old 09-18-2013, 05:47 AM   #505
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

walts great, hanks a knob, skyler jessie and marie are annoying
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:59 AM   #506
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

figure you guys might like this!
mythbusters X breaking bad

original clip was removed...damn copyrights!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 09-25-2013 at 03:06 AM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:37 AM   #507
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
The theme music at the end of this penultimate episode was emotional.

Cannot wait until next week!
Old 09-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #508
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes, crazy episode. This ends with Walter dead. Think about it.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #509
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

What the hell happened to the baby? I dont recall seeing it in last nights ep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #510
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holly was brought back to Skylar off screen, Todd and co were in the babies' room threatening Skylar about the babies' safety.

Yet another great episode, but more about moving the pieces into place for the finale. The scene where Walt's watching Charlie Rose in the bar before the cops come was excellent. I love how the entire episode Walt is trying to get back into Heisenberg mode but is too weak to do so until the Gray Matter people rubbed his face in it.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote