news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #61
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
Ill take lifestylez over RD.
me 2
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #62
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Yeah Big L's album is better than all of Jay-Z's albums. MC Ren of NWA and MC Eiht are better than Jay-Z LOL. I was listening to MC Ren's first album Kiss My Black Azz earlier today. That's a good album but i was kinda mad at him that it's only 5 songs on there. Ya'll should check his song Behind The Scenes. That song is very graphic having him talk about a stuck up black woman that acted like she didn't wanna be bothered with black men at school. MC Ren said one day he went to her house and looked in her bedroom window and saw her fucking a guy that was her next door neighbor and he said she drank some liquor and snorted a few lines of cocaine after she was done fucking hahahahahahahahaha. He said that little innocent shit gotta go LOL. He said the next day he told his best friends what he saw and he told them to go to her house with him. So when him and his friends went, they saw her and her mother fucking while her father ate her pussy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. So MC Ren said him and his friends jumped through her bedroom window and fucked her hahahahahahahahahaha. That's a wild song.
hahahahahahahahahaha

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #63
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL. Yeah Behind The Scenes is a wild song. Have you heard it before? MC Ren did another song on NWA's Niggaz4life album talking about sex and the song is called She Swallowed It. He said he was at the drive in movie theatre with his woman and he walked up to a car that had a woman and a few guys fucking her and he said she was the church preacher's daughter LOL. So he said since his woman wasn't giving him any pussy, he decided to jump in the car with her and the other guys and fuck her LOL. Eazy E was funny too when he dissed black women because on NWA's One Less Bitch song on Niggaz4life album, he said at the end that women ain't nothing but money hungry bitches that's always in a nigga's pocket and when your money is gone, women are gone in the wind LOL. He said bitches ain't shit LOL. On NWA's I'd Rather Fuck You song, Eazy E raps by himself and he said she wanted me to eat the pussy but i think i'll pass. So get up off your knees you funky bitch and go wash your ass hahahahaha.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #64
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL. Yeah Behind The Scenes is a wild song. Have you heard it before? MC Ren did another song on NWA's Niggaz4life album talking about sex and the song is called She Swallowed It. He said he was at the drive in movie theatre with his woman and he walked up to a car that had a woman and a few guys fucking her and he said she was the church preacher's daughter LOL. So he said since his woman wasn't giving him any pussy, he decided to jump in the car with her and the other guys and fuck her LOL. Eazy E was funny too when he dissed black women because on NWA's One Less Bitch song on Niggaz4life album, he said at the end that women ain't nothing but money hungry bitches that's always in a nigga's pocket and when your money is gone, women are gone in the wind LOL. He said bitches ain't shit LOL. On NWA's I'd Rather Fuck You song, Eazy E raps by himself and he said she wanted me to eat the pussy but i think i'll pass. So get up off your knees you funky bitch and go wash your ass hahahahaha.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #65
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

That's nasty. What movie is that?
Old 09-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #66
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is that a Wu logo ?

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #67
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Gimme that, that that nutt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote