news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-14-2013, 08:54 PM   #2731
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130914/wv...53-641328.html

http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130914/wv...37-641396.html

http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130914/wv...45-641397.html
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #2732
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good man. Thank you. Ibrod.TV had a showtime stream as well, for anyone else.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #2733
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This fight was so one sided, yet once again a judge sees a totally different fight, and scores it a draw!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:43 PM   #2734
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
This fight was so one sided, yet once again a judge sees a totally different fight, and scores it a draw!!!!
i mean i can see where he was comin from considering canelo never backed down and stayed aggressive thruout BUT shit was lightyears away from being a draw lol mayweather's that dude... seems to me he's in a good place right now, looked sharp as fuck..
Old 09-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #2735
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I haven't watched boxing in so long since Mike Tyson stopped fighting. I haven't seen any of Floyd Mayweather's fights. I just found out he's the highest paid athlete of any sport. I can't believe that. He's stupid for telling the media how much money he has in his bank account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:07 AM   #2736
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

R.I.P Ken Norton Sr

Old 09-22-2013, 03:16 AM   #2737
hectis
Vic

Next week Saturday is the Lightheavy weight title fight between Ring Magazine Champion (the only belt in boxing that matters) Adonis Stevenson, who is coming off a first round TKO over Chad Dawson, and Tavoris Cloud, who is coming off a unanimous decision lose to B-Hop which makes me ask the question: How is Cloud getting the title shot? none the less am still going to watch the fight, and I expect Stevenson to win by tko, or ko. Oh, and the fight is on HBO, and so is the Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Brian Vera on the same day.

Old 09-29-2013, 07:21 AM   #2738
hectis
Vic

Very easy win for Stevenson today as he showed his win over Dawson was no fluke, and a very unimpressive win for Chavez Jr as he looked very bad, and should have not got the decision!!!!

Old 10-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #2739
hectis
Vic

This week is a fight between Miguel Cotto vs. Delvin Rodriguez, but more importantly is the fight between Ring Magazine champion, (the only belt that matters) Wladimir Klitschko and one of the few people I give a chance to beat him, Alexander Povetkin.

Old 10-07-2013, 01:16 AM   #2740
hectis
Vic

Klitschko made easy work of Povetkin.

Old 10-07-2013, 04:16 AM   #2741
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah looked like he could've KO'd him in the 7th round. Not sure what he was thinking.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:29 AM   #2742
hectis
Vic

This week is the fight between JMM and Timothy Bradley; I love how HBO PPV is billing this the fight between the last to guys to beat Manny Pacquiao, because while JMM did get a devastating KO win of Pacman Bradley was giving a gift decision in a fight he clearly lost. Who do I think is going to win the fight? Well based on how JMM won his fight vs Pacman, and based on how Tim almost got KO in his last fight I won't be shocked if this fight does not make it to the fifth round, and there is another thing going against Tim this fight, and that is C.J Ross won't be a judge!!!!

Old 10-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #2743
hectis
Vic

Anyone watching the fight tonight?

Old 10-12-2013, 09:10 PM   #2744
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i agree

bradley ko

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #2745
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont know boxing is so corrupt and bob arum is the puppet master this could just as easily go the pac man route

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote