news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 08-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #31
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #32
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

For the GenChat pervs
Old 08-21-2013, 11:20 PM   #33
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why is your album called The Mixtape 2? I'll download it when I get home from work and add it to dah iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:29 PM   #34
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

I named it that cuz it's a pt 2

And the beats I used aren't the usual wucorp wutang dick rider shit most kids be on
Beats r southern influenced like what u hear on every radio station out here in these states... But the lyrics are classic skampoe bangers which was my personal challenge. To rip their beats with my style of rhyming...

There's pt1 which is called Da Mixtape, I did the same thing over 7 beats and made every song into an official video, it's on youtube on our Channel ...

I go get the link now.... Brb

For the GenChat pervs
Old 08-21-2013, 11:34 PM   #35
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

This is the link to Da MIXTAPE pt1

http://www.mediafire.com/?3w8e9ew9ymh31hf

Listen to this tape first to be able to enjoy pt2, like that u can really see the progression and elevation from then to now... Peace JerkerWrists

For the GenChat pervs
Old 08-21-2013, 11:38 PM   #36
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Was Da Mixtape from like 4-5 years ago? I think I remember that.

Classic Skampoe Bangers yeahh sunn!! The beats better be bangin too I need some new shit for the whip, I want straight pounders that scares white hipsters when I'm on the block

edit

dope I'll cop that too.

PEACE SKAMPEEZY
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:54 PM   #37
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Pt1 was abt a year ago
In between pt1 and 2 I have abt 5 solo albums of that raw boom bap NYC shit we known for so like this page to stay up to date date with all our werk

www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Peace
Rep added

For the GenChat pervs
Old 09-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #38
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

http://darkstarzrecords.com/release/themixtape2/

For the GenChat pervs