news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-22-2013, 02:05 AM   #1021
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I had Jones winning 3-2. That was such an awesome fight. Great job by both guys.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:43 AM   #1022
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They should have a rematch, and if they do I think Jones would perform a lot better, and win.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:47 AM   #1023
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, the doctor was going to stop the Jones/Gustafsson fight after the fourth round, because Jones's eye. but the ref, and Big John Mccarthy begged the doctor not to, so there would be a fifth, and deciding round in which Jones was the better man to win the fight.

Old 09-23-2013, 04:45 AM   #1024
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good main event, thought they had 2 rounds each and the 3rd was questionable. Good to see Jones being humble afterwards, and yeah Gustafsson deserves a rematch
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:47 AM   #1025
hectis
Vic

No rematch yet as Jon Jones is going to fight Glover Teixeira next who is on a 19 fight win streak I think. If Jones wins vs Teixeria I like to see him fight Phil Davis after that, or have a rematch, but of course if the Spider wins his belt back, and Jones wins vs Glover the fire of talk of a super fight will start up again.

Old 09-28-2013, 12:00 PM   #1026
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- RIP

MMA fighter Leandro 'Feijao' Souza dies moments before weighing in for a Shooto bout in Brazil

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-ca...1101--mma.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #1027
hectis
Vic

Rest In Peace

Old 09-29-2013, 01:48 AM   #1028
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
No rematch yet as Jon Jones is going to fight Glover Teixeira next who is on a 19 fight win streak I think. If Jones wins vs Teixeria I like to see him fight Phil Davis after that, or have a rematch, but of course if the Spider wins his belt back, and Jones wins vs Glover the fire of talk of a super fight will start up again.
yezzir!

i wonder who gus would fight next? maybe phil davis?
I heard a rumor that if jones doesnt recover in time , the UFC will put
Gus vs Glover as a top contender match.

cheers

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Last edited by chiba; 09-29-2013 at 04:36 PM.
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:31 AM   #1029
hectis
Vic

What is Jones's injury? That be a good match (Gustafsson vs Glover) as far as Davis goes he has to wonder when he will be next to get a title shot as Glover is next (Pending on Jones's condition) than after that if Jones wins there will probably be a rematch between Jones and Gustafsson, but let's say Jones does lose to Glover than we will see a rematch between Jones and Glover than depending on who wins the rematch the winner might fight Gustafsson, so than will Davis get his chance? Well that depends on what Daniel Cormier does, and also I should point out that Davis would probably lose to anyone of these fighters. Yeah I know he beat Gustafsson before, but Gustafsson has improved a lot since they fought.

Old 10-12-2013, 05:56 PM   #1030
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Rousimar Palhares released by UFC

By Brett Okamoto | ESPN.com

The UFC released Rousimar Palhares on Thursday, less than 24 hours after the Brazilian welterweight held on to a dangerous ankle lock submission longer than necessary in a win against Mike Pierce.

The welterweight bout took place Wednesday during the main card of UFC Fight Night 29 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Palhares (15-5) secured the finish in 31 seconds.

UFC president Dana White, who broke the news on ESPN, likened the situation to a 2010 incident involving British welterweight Paul Daley. Daley (33-12-2) received a lifetime ban from the UFC after sucker punching Josh Koscheck in Montreal.

"We've had an incident with a guy named Paul Daley, from England, who hit somebody after the fight was over," White said. "The fight was over, and everybody was in the corner waiting for the decision. He went over and hit the guy.

"We cut him, and he'll never fight in the UFC ever again. This is the second incident we've had with Palhares, where he had the lock and didn't let it go. Finally he let it go, but I'm going to cut him, too."

The New Jersey State Athletic Control Board suspended Palhares for 90 days in 2010, after he refused to release a heel hook against Tomasz Drwal.

In a prefight interview, Pierce (17-6) told ESPN.com, "He'll do anything to win because he's either desperate or an [a--h---]."

Pierce (17-6) was scheduled to undergo an MRI on Thursday. According to a UFC official, "Indications show most likely he'll be OK."
Am happy White cut him, there's no need for that!!!!

Old 10-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #1031
hectis
Vic

UFC world heavyweight title fight this week between Junior dos Santos, and champion Cain Velasquez: in their first fight Santos won by a first round KO, but in the rematch Velasquez completely dominated the fight, so it's going to be interesting to see who wins this fight.

The co-main event is between Daniel Cormier, and Roy Nelson: If Cormier wins he could be next in line for a heavyweight title shot vs the winner of the Heavyweight title fight.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:20 AM   #1032
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^ that will be interesting

Im sure Cormier will defeat Nelson. I read somewhere Nelsons camp lost alot of trainers
so hes not as prepared as he should be vs Cormier.

As long as Velasquz is champ Cormier has stated he wouldnt fight him, and he was considering a move to fight Jon Bones Jones.

If dos Santos wins, It would be interesting to see a bout with Cormier.
Lets say Cormier gets the title, would Cain consider dropping weight to fight Jones?

cheers

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #1033
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I saw a Cormier interview that was conducted this week where he said he's dropping down to 205 no matter what the result of his fight against Big Country is. I think he weighed in at 224 yesterday, so he's already begun the process.I expect him to win the fight this weekend no problem. Roy always has that one punch that could land, but Cormier is a beast. Even when he had a lackluster performance like he did against Frank Mir, he still dominated.

As far as Cain dropping a weight class goes, I don't see it at all. Outside of the JDS loss he's beasted in every fight he's had. Even if JDS beats him tonight, he'll just run through some more guys and get another shot eventually. His pace is tough for the heavyweights to deal with.

Should be a great card tonight.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #1034
hectis
Vic

Big Country does have that one punch knock out power, and it's fun to watch his fights to see if the big shot will land, but the thing about him is it seems when he is unable to land that punch he is completely dominated in his fights as we saw in his last fight against Stipe Miocic.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #1035
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man, Im trying to watch this on firstrow and its so ditorted it reminds me of being a kid trying to look for tits on a scrambled spice channel.

idk why but i think country might get this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote