news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 09-18-2013, 01:28 AM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

was that face of the golden falcon?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:48 AM   #17
Alucard Dracu

Alucard Dracu grasshopper
Default Somebody tried to break into my account

Is that what goes on around here now?

Aint it cool to be evil!
Alucard Dracu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:35 AM   #18
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hahahah someone tried to use an old account I had "Big Bang"
Old 09-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #19
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk

just got another email saying some one is trying to get in my account but this time they had the same ip address that 100proof was talking about
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard Dracu View Post
Is that what goes on around here now?
Welcome to the forum weirdo.

Last edited by check two; 09-19-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:54 AM   #21
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CAn you post a copy of the email after removing sensitive info?

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #22
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This has repeatedly tried to access my account over the last couple of days. I asked you people to close my account, and I meant it. Please do as I ask. I have no interest in coming back here again.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #23
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

And he's back, temporarily.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:19 AM   #24
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can a mod get these faggots to stop trying to fuck me?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:45 PM   #25
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shit I dont even remember what email address I had linked to this account so fuck knows if some basement dwelling nerd ninja has been trying to hack mine.

Lmao at people getting shook by it, its a bloody web username so who gives a fuck, i've changed my username about 3 times hahaha if you see green text then ya know its the spermi.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:56 AM   #26
CYENCE
Veteran Member

CYENCE shaolin monk
Default So which one of you fags is trying to hack my account??

Dear CYENCE,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.143.234.6

All the best,
Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

CYENCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:12 AM   #27
FeLo
Russian Guest

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

uffff... i'm from Moscow
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:03 AM   #28
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYENCE View Post
Dear CYENCE,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.143.234.6

All the best,
Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
You didn't see the stickied thread in here about it?

Last edited by check two; 09-23-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #29
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLo View Post

uffff... i'm from Moscow
Sorry to hear

Old 09-24-2013, 07:50 AM   #30
CYENCE
Veteran Member

CYENCE shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
You didn't see the stickied thread in here about it?
Nope. Never been to this forum before in my life. I made the thread in the Wu-tang Chamber and it was moved here

CYENCE is offline   Reply With Quote