news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 08-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #7741
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All of a sudden everybody's got one eye.
I said I'd never, but I also do it don't I?
So if I get into it, I'ma get into it, won't I?
I get the truth, the whole truth, that liars don't lie.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #7742
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
It's More Like Tangerine Squeals The Way These Filthy Snakes Come Clean
The Unmasking Of Silence Lowered Shield Shed Skin Now Finally Revealed....
Been on a planet terror because those cats ainít did it like hempetera
Get cha shamed hooked liners up written in those three-sixty-five it/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #7743
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My Soul Uplifted Like Lit Spliffs Mind Gifted Like Kids At Christmas You Can't Deny It
Try It And You'll Be Reaching Out To Retirement Wondering Where The Time Went....

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 09-13-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #7744
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tipsy-pissy in Mississippi toke with gypsies in Poughkeepsie jacked a gypsie cab driver looked just like Crissy's dad but without the mustasche Don't mean to lust cash but fan's been hit with shit so all within reach the CREAM I must grab
Old 09-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #7745
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

drifted living out harms way them was the days, now pioneers fades by how lames be bookmarking hard press thoughts thinking why they ink pens they can keyboard them in
think you got the same potency, just go back to the future to recruit cha/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-16-2013, 08:02 PM   #7746
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm Like Jamiroquai....Never Heard Of Ya - Virtual Insanity Moving Furniture !
Removing The Possessions Of Burglars & Now Taking The Lives Of Murderers
Burning Arsonists In Furnaces - Blurring Targets Blessed With An Angel's Kiss
No Game Here's The Realness Scissors Slice Fist Blood Flood Paper....That's It

Old 09-16-2013, 11:10 PM   #7747
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

paper plated Neo in The Matrix decision based on prerequettes exactly rapidly fire
outros get expired like tickets on the train that haven't been punched in
i think your pass has expired your no longer a passenger on the Den-Liner, traveling through time, get back on the bottle and off this line/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #7748
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Cos It's There For A Reason But Like Mr. Schiffer I Climb High And Slice The Sky's Ceiling

Old 09-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #7749
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NIggaz' soft as Kleenex it's the asshole inserting clean X in her asshole with my penis
Old 09-19-2013, 12:45 AM   #7750
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

stab me in the back like a thumb tack get off the rag you wack savage collapsable weakling gimme those heat seeking purple pillages you billing so called wrecked havoc savage suvivor thinking your macgyver like mcgruber i didn't even acknowledge who the true.........sharpshooter.........was/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #7751
kush

kush grasshopper

its no time for sheepish behavior/ you not a lord or a savior/ but a caricature that failed the art of rapping as a major/
kush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #7752
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kush View Post
its no time for sheepish behavior/ you not a lord or a savior/ but a caricature that failed the art of rapping as a major/
was that a tact response or some horrid retort to the art-form I've bleed for
what kind of taunt obvious abidance is this? , with one word i could smoke an O of kush leave you in a lush with must more to bust than just a lung/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 09-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #7753
kush

kush grasshopper

my response is tactical lyrically theatrical in any rap battle debacle/
try to respond/ and get spun when gundown by the gun when u run/
u bleed because you bitch made/ the way a bitch made/ period/ you get slayed/
then I smoke an ounce of kush over your body/ to lift you up and crash land you like kamikaze/ obviously sheep you not In my league or up to my speed/ its like a turtle in a race against keanu reeves/
kush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #7754
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kush View Post
my response is tactical lyrically theatrical in any rap battle debacle/
try to respond/ and get spun when gundown by the gun when u run/
u bleed because you bitch made/ the way a bitch made/ period/ you get slayed/
then I smoke an ounce of kush over your body/ to lift you up and crash land you like kamikaze/ obviously sheep you not In my league or up to my speed/ its like a turtle in a race against keanu reeves/
your bars are a debacle, your response is null and void, lacks emotional
your raps ain't even lyrically theatrical more slap stick comedy/
gundown driven clouds sundown burnt down dusk before dawn'armed zombies
i rebel against cha machine and devour like THE IT versus Keanu Reeves/
get cha cleats your about to meet the streets
leave you deaded worst than poorly drawn anime theme/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 10-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #7755
kush

kush grasshopper

kush a sharpshooter with the ruger