news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default One of the most slept on albums.. from member of Dungeon Family

Thoughts on that?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by check two; 09-23-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Was Escape 2 NY any good? I always wondered what that album was about, if he was doing NY beats or something. But yeah most def. agree.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
logitrax
Old School

logitrax drunken mastalogitrax drunken masta

Man, it's been awhile since I've listened to this; thanks Check. I really like this record and feel like a handful of the tracks were among the best from the Dungeon Fam.
logitrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Agreed, EXTREMELY slept on. Very good album from beginning to end.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I never heard this or seen this before.good lookin out. got it DLing right now.That first joint you posted was serious.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

I'm not sure about that Escape to NY album, I haven't heard that one? I did have some other albums of his such as 9th Wonder of the World, and Diary of an American Witchdoctor. I think Diary of an American Witchdoctor included songs that were on some of his previous albums, such as Gumbo Cookin' and King of the Beasts. These weren't as good as his first album though, for sure. His first album included a lot of Organized Noise production right?

I still like this album cover from 9th Wonder of the World. lol

Old 05-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #8
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it sucks that cool breeze and witchdoctor didnt blow up like they should have. their albums are some of the best from the dungeon fam.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

He should get with Organized Noise again.

Old 09-23-2013, 07:19 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

CHECK USED TO LISTEN TO THIS WITH ONE LEG OF HIS JEANS ROLLED UP

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:55 AM   #11
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
it sucks that cool breeze and witchdoctor didnt blow up like they should have. their albums are some of the best from the dungeon fam.
I concur!

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote