news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Do you have women all figured out?
Yes... I know everything. I been fuckin since I was 7! 26 52.00%
No... I need help understanding these broads. 24 48.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2013, 12:22 AM   #571
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

how come so many asian women in the adult movies/photos have kimbo slice's beard down there? Is that a cultural thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:24 AM   #572
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

how many of those gifs were you in with style?

Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 01:04 AM   #573
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
how come so many asian women in the adult movies/photos have kimbo slice's beard down there? Is that a cultural thing?
I would imagine so. And I'm almost willing to bet money that asian pubes taste like seaweed.

Quote:
how many of those gifs were you in with style?
Idk what gifs you're talking about but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say zero.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:53 AM   #574
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

tuche'
Old 09-29-2013, 03:00 AM   #575
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1. Do you like getting fucked really hard? Do you like it when a guy fucks you so hard that his face is bright red and he's sweating buckets all over you?

2. Are your tits big enough to fuck, and if so do you enjoy it when a guy fucks them?

3. Do you like it when a guy comes on your body/face? What part of your body do you most like a guy to come on?

4. When a guy eats your pussy how much focus do you like for him to put on your clit?

5. Do you like getting fucked for long periods of time in a repetitive, rhythmic motion, or do you prefer if the guy varies up the length/angle/speed of his thrusts regularly?

6. When you're sucking cock do you like it if the guy starts thrusting his cock in your mouth (fucking your mouth) or would you rather just do your thing?

7. Do you like it if a guy plays with your clit with his hands while he's fucking you, or you'd rather leave that to yourself? How aggressive do you like him to be with your clit? What is your favourite method for a guy to use to stimulate your clit while he's fucking you?

8. Do you like having your pussy eaten for long periods of time?

9. Do you like having your tits/nipples sucked? Like does it actually give you physical sexual pleasure? What are some things guys can do to your tits that feels good for you? Do you like having your tits sucked while you're getting fucked?

10. When you're sucking cock what are some things that you like a guy to do to you? Feel your body, finger your pussy, hold your hair back, guide your head etc.

Ok, I'll start with those. These are genuine questions. I've never seen this thread before and didn't read past the first few posts, so I'm not sure if these questions are inappropriate or not. They're not supposed to be degrading or anything, so I hope you don't take them that way. Just a few sexual things I'm curious about. I'll have more later if you're game to answer them.

And I know all girls are different and your answers to these questions might be completely different to the next girl's. I'm just asking you how you feel about these things.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:50 AM   #576
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ This thread is for questions about females in general, not so much about me personally. You just posted a straight up BB Fuck Fantasy Questionnaire. lol I won't be answering these. Such info is reserved for my nigga.

Last edited by Killa BB; 09-29-2013 at 03:58 AM.
Killa BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:01 AM   #577
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

she is brilliant. aint she?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:02 AM   #578
Killa BB
Online Now

*Takes a Bow*

Next Question!!!
Old 09-29-2013, 04:09 AM   #579
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
LOL! nigga you ARE asian. ask ya mutha why her pussy so hairy.

and ART, i havent gif'd BB yet. she prolly wont let me cause it will end up on here. lol
but if could, it would be me fucking her on the hood of this broken down old school cadillac thats in the woods near her house.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:28 AM   #580
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i havent gif'd BB yet. she prolly wont let me cause it will end up on here. lol
but if could, it would be me fucking her on the hood of this broken down old school cadillac thats in the woods near her house.
True...
Old 09-29-2013, 06:32 AM   #581
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
^^ This thread is for questions about females in general, not so much about me personally. You just posted a straight up BB Fuck Fantasy Questionnaire. lol I won't be answering these. Such info is reserved for my nigga.
Lolz no worries. I thought it was worth a try.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:34 AM   #582
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
LOL! nigga you ARE asian. ask ya mutha why her pussy so hairy.

and ART, i havent gif'd BB yet. she prolly wont let me cause it will end up on here. lol
Karen Carpenter, the asian gimmick ended about two years ago. Also, I believe these questions weren't for you.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #583
Killa BB
Online Now

Quote:
Karen Carpenter, the asian gimmick ended about two years ago. Also, I believe these questions weren't for you.
Karen Carpenter??? LMAO! Wth is that about? lolololol
Old 09-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #584
Killa BB
Online Now

Next Question!
Old 09-29-2013, 11:08 PM   #585
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

hahahaha ou all the people ever to have posted on a website's forum THIS dude, the stuck in 1987 guy, the flat brims and fat women on every thread guy, the ASIAN guy, wants to complain about a gimmick being old?

*faints*