news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #511
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mixed feelings about the entire path season 5 took. Both parts of S5. The whole nazis, Lydia, Todd, Declan thing was dumb. That said, the ending fixed most of the things I disliked.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #512
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
Mixed feelings about the entire path season 5 took. Both parts of S5. The whole nazis, Lydia, Todd, Declan thing was dumb
Why?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:31 PM   #513
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Great ending to end a great show! To be fairly honest, I didn't like how the writers made Walter into a superior super genius in the ending show. The series finale was somewhat predictable. All in all, I really enjoyed it.

The last scene was emotional. Walter's last moment was in a meth lab. As evil as it may be, Walter stated that he enjoyed cooking meth because it was great at it. People respected him and he had power. It was where he thought he belonged.

People will die for money.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #514
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whoa !!! the ending was lke a wet dream for all the BB hardcore fanboys lol that said, i didnt mind it wish they cut the FINALE in 2 parts cuz it felt a bit cramped into 1hr or so but i thought it was a good ending to one of the greatest drama series cable has ever seen. i been thinking this way for a while but hands down it's top 3 for me along with Sopranos and The Wire.

If you think about it, Mr. White left the game in similar fashion as he came in. He broke bad by blowin up [literally] Tuco's spot and he left the game by takin out the Nazi Matt Damon and crew with little help from his fully automatic friend in the trunk Mythbusters cats would be proud of lol

Pinkman had mad cameos on SNL playing none other than a Meth junkie named "Jesse" from ABQ, yo.

R.I.P. HEISENBERG

TEKUNIQUE SOUNDZ
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:09 PM   #515
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Record 10.3 million watched Breaking Bad finale.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #516
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
I didn't like how the writers made Walter into a superior super genius in the ending show.
He was though. The whole way through the series he was smarter and more ruthless than his criminal peers.

I think they ended it right. It was perfect closure. An open ending would have felt forced. Maybe Walt had an easy end? Yeah he had the ending he wanted. As Skinny pete said, the whole thing seems morally dubious. But he still died because every action has an opposite and equal reaction. A lot of that reaction hit his family and not him. Lifes not fair.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:59 PM   #517
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol the fact they let skinny Pete live to the last episode sort of bothered me. that guy needed to catch a stray in the head or at least got run over by a vehicle.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:49 AM   #518
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

best possible ending.
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #519
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
lol the fact they let skinny Pete live to the last episode sort of bothered me. that guy needed to catch a stray in the head or at least got run over by a vehicle.
i laughed so hard at this just now...i was actually happy to see them show up again.

is huell still in the safe house, though?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #520
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think so.

Old 10-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #521
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://rainiertamayo.com/breaking-ba...ox-cutter.html

^Box Cutter is simply a great episode with dense material. I still don't understand why Gus killed Victor. Was it because he cooked?
Old 10-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #522
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought it was a combination of "this is what happens when you defy me" and "you are all expendable" and "look at what a robotically calm, psycho killer i am...don't touch me, i'm a real live wire"
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #523
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
http://rainiertamayo.com/breaking-ba...ox-cutter.html

^Box Cutter is simply a great episode with dense material. I still don't understand why Gus killed Victor. Was it because he cooked?
Gus didn't give him permission to cook. He'd just waste the material on a shitty batch anyway.
Old 10-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #524
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hippoe View Post
Long live Jesse pinkman lol

I don't think so since Jesse's fingerprints were all over that meth lab.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:34 AM   #525
wescraven
FRESH FISH

wescraven drunken mastawescraven drunken mastawescraven drunken masta
Lightbulb breaking bad finale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUdDuC_t3A
wescraven is offline   Reply With Quote